PDA

View Full Version : What's The Funniest Response. . .

bigtulley
11-18-2006, 10:38 PM
you got because you were wearing Bape?

I was standing in the mall in Northern VA, waiting for my wife shopping and just the looks I got from people. One girl was walking with her mom and said something like ". . .and some shoes like THAT!" and she just starting pointing hard at my sneakers (and she was standing about 1 foot in front of me). *I was wearing the Italy colorway chompers.*

Also, I was getting off of the elevator in a mall in Maryland and this older woman walking with her husband said loudly "OOOHHH, I JUST LOVE YOUR SHOES!" *I was wearing the red colorway baby milo bapestas with the watermelon on the heel* Afterwards, my wife was like "You gotta be kidding me?" I said hey baby, it just because they are so different than your general black, white and gray joints you find in just about every other spot in the mall, that's why I buy them, to be different.

Yup!

ayoungbape
11-18-2006, 10:44 PM
well some black dude came up to me and was like "Gimmie yo shoes dawg" (obviously he was trying to mug me) so i told him to fuck off.....and so he did

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
11-18-2006, 10:54 PM
me and about two of my other friends were walkin in the train station and we werent on the platform yet . we were standing on the stairs bacause we was waiting for this girl and we all had on ice cream cones & bones hoodies ( (FRIEND)pink, (ME)green , and (FRIEND)(red one ) and roadstas the aniversary rainbow roadstas (ME), the pink, navy and white roadstas (FRIEND)
and the regular leather red grey and white (FRIEND) ice rceam dog jeans (ME) green dog, FRIEND ( RED DOG), FRIEND ( PINK DOG), and these two guys were saying how one of them just came out of jail the day before , and wen we walked down the stairs he said " oh those dudes are fruit cups( WHICH WERE NOT ) , if they came to c someone in jail we wuldve did a lights out and got them in there butt)" man o man i was scared , not because of fighting but because this guy was very big and i DID NOT wanna get raped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Birdman
11-18-2006, 11:42 PM
while wearing my shark someone said to me

"'WGM'! those are my initials!!" -> not funny but random..

ogbapehead
11-19-2006, 12:00 AM
"is that bape? i know a site that sells it for cheap, wholesale prices"...

i just walked away and started talking to myself

keefboz
11-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeh this one time, i was wearing the varsity with a hoody underneath and a guy came up to me and goes yeh can i have your autograph cos you must be famous looking so cool man, and i was like yeh i am cool man, and he goes cool, can i have your autograph and you can have sex with my gf if you want and i was like yeh man!

This never happened, i'm really bored though, sorry.

kachun_ng
11-19-2006, 12:41 AM
You guys have some funny stories, what's most interesting is that most of the time people who respond to what we wear are the old people, coz they're curious and probably adire us for our daring looks, but the young 'uns just look at you with the jealous, playa-hatin' looks. I guess older people know how to appreciate frivolity.

Don't playa hate, imitate.

Flagjacket
11-19-2006, 01:13 AM
One time I was wearing a cotton candy camo hoodie and someone told me I looked like a fag. I thought they were joking, but then Ir ealized it was because I was wearing a fucking rainbow hoodie.

SWZTA
11-19-2006, 01:20 AM
One time I was wearing a cotton candy camo hoodie and someone told me I looked like a fag. I thought they were joking, but then Ir ealized it was because I was wearing a fucking rainbow hoodie.

lmao nice one lol :D

G.A.P.
11-19-2006, 01:23 AM
I was at the movies with this chick, and the girl selling us tickets was looking at my BapeCredit Card Tee, i had to tell her 3 times I wanted to see the Rickie Bobby movie. Then after I got the tickets, she yelled to come back because she wanted to see my red camostas. LOL

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 01:46 AM
many many footsteps ago when I didn't sell most of my bape i had a Bathing Ape Generals crewneck on

my unc is a Jazz artist and me and my cousins were walking to this place called the Coca-Cola club it's in The Lincoln Center around 66th st. and when we got to the front of the place and this black lady was like standing in front of the door outside in the cold with fuckin' tight ass leapord pants on leapord shirt her hair looked like it had been shocked by like 1200 blots of electricity [literally] and she's holding this gaint ass bear like from a like fair and she is just standing there. not moving at all. and we were laguhing for like ten minutes. so we eat dinner in the spot. I got to meet stevie Wonder he said my sweatshirt was cool.

gotcha.

but for real after we had finished dinner we walk outside and here is this lady still standing there two hours LATER. and were like WTF. we couldn't stop laughing it was just halarious. we thought she was a statue for a minute then she moved her eyeballs. scared the hell outta me cuz she was looking dead at me scloding me when I turned to look at her. and on our way back some drunk lady with her head out the window yelled at us saying "shouldn't you be in school" of course it's like 11:00pm and my cousin yells back "suck my ashy kneecap bitch" and she bangs her head on the top of the window shit was classic.

had nothing to do with bape except for I was just wearing it

kachun_ng
11-19-2006, 01:57 AM
That last post might have been the funniest one of them all...love the way you ended the story.

astonibape
11-19-2006, 02:14 AM
one time i was wearing bape and some model came up to me and was like "you're wearing bape so i want to have sex with you"

ha ha ha

Edwardll
11-19-2006, 03:10 AM
one time i was wearing bape and some model came up to me and was like "you're wearing bape so i want to have sex with you"

ha ha ha

I think you should give it another shot... ::zzzZzzZzzz::

Taint
11-19-2006, 03:13 AM

lmao, this had me at lol for a good 10 sec...

Blackspade
11-19-2006, 03:41 AM
I was in school and a BUNCH of Japanese exchange students (Mostly girls thankfully) came up to me and gave me a hug, then started asking me if I was Japanese because I was wearing Bape.

(Was wearing my ultimate shark hoodie and my camo ape head shirt.)

P@D3
11-19-2006, 05:21 AM
^^ were they sexy japanese girls ???

Blackspade
11-19-2006, 06:04 AM
Duh, else my bouncers wouldn't let them get close. :P

crs-1
11-19-2006, 07:21 AM
I was in school and a BUNCH of Japanese exchange students (Mostly girls thankfully) came up to me and gave me a hug, then started asking me if I was Japanese because I was wearing Bape.

(Was wearing my ultimate shark hoodie and my camo ape head shirt.)

How could they not tell if you were Japanese by looking at you?

Murakami
11-19-2006, 08:10 AM
No funny stories from me , often approached and complimented when I wear my Hiroshima stas which is kinda embarrasing and makes me laugh :)

prins
11-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I had my multicamo on. Some guy who work at Champs Sports came up to me and ask, is that pharrells line. I said no, Pharrells line is on sale for 50% off on the wall.

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 11:57 AM
How could they not tell if you were Japanese by looking at you?
maybe his shark was zipped to the top

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 12:00 PM
my wife
I'm sorry to hear that

markymark23
11-19-2006, 12:42 PM
yesterday i stopped at a cd store with my friends wearing my purple-ish/orange money roll ice creams... on of the workers came up to me, and actually bent down to look at them

bigtulley
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear that

LOL! you mean being married? no homie, that a GOOD thing! especially if your woman is good to you like mines is to me.

being married is a TRUE blessing if the relationship is right and putting God first. . .

Edwardll
11-19-2006, 02:01 PM
LOL! you mean being married? no homie, that a GOOD thing! especially if your woman is good to you like mines is to me.

being married is a TRUE blessing if the relationship is right and putting God first. . .

awwwwwwwww:p

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 02:04 PM

I think marraige would hold me back

bigtulley
11-19-2006, 02:14 PM
I think marraige would hold me back

why is that mane?

Edwardll
11-19-2006, 02:38 PM
I dont like the word marriage.. Marriage brings lots of bills, kids, arguments ( on why wasting so much money on bape ), this that and the third.

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 03:09 PM
why is that mane?
idk

probably cuz of my career

bigtulley
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM
arguments ( on why wasting so much money on bape )

LOL LOL

i feel you homie. that's mad funny 'cause you know somewhere, somebody is gettin' their butt cheese grated for buy BAPE. . .

bigtulley
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
idk

probably cuz of my career

now you know ima ask. what career keeps you from getting married?

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 04:35 PM
it's not that it keeps me from getting married but I porbaly won't fell like getting married until i'm like in my late 30s. I just wanna be with a girl, and move on can't get sutck to the same corner for too long. but you never know ths "true love" thing might be real

I wanna be a video game designer.

Bape Boi
11-19-2006, 04:40 PM
i remember.....about a month or two ago i had on my blue Camo hoodie and this chick asked "how much was that hoodie" i told her i bought it for 365 and she said it was real fly and asked me out to a movie....let me mind u tha llady is about 25 and im only 15 (but look about 20 myself) i told her my age and she said (out loud) "Why are u talkin to me lil boy I am married!!!"

jus speakin of tha marriage conversation....^^^thats a true story by tha way

evoke13 ver3
11-19-2006, 04:58 PM
i remember the first time i wore my ape x evoke's to school...... i walked past a large group of black kids and one of them nearly fell out of his chair trying to get a better look...

OHHH GAWWWWDDDD DAYUMMMM!!!!!!! SHIEETTTT NEEEGAAA!!! HE GOT DA BAPES!!!

i was the first to wear a bathing ape at my high school - no lie. im in college now and i visited some of my senior friends a week ago at my same old high school....

i see nothing but fape. its fucking ridiculous. ape and bbc hoodies for 80? haha please...

fatboy
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
i was wearin my blue camo stas and some black kid in my class was laughing like crazy at my shoes thinking he noes what bape is.. then we said hahahahah there fake they say ape on it.. it said ape on where it says air on the af1s so he like pretty dumb hahah funny kids that think they noe everything cuz they see lil wayne wear it and stuff

track
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
i was at a party and none of my friends are into bape, so when i wear it they all ask me about it and shit and give me a hard time for spending the amount of money i do. i had on an OG blue camo hood and some kid comes down the stairs to this party we were at wearing the same one but it was the swarovski hoody, but it was blatantly fake the colors were off and it was just disgusting. everyone was like oh shit looks like you got comp and the kids like ''yeah mines got crystals i win'' i was like dude your shits fake he goes so what i got it on ebay for $50 bucks i just like how it looks....i didnt even know what to say ha

revs boi
11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
it's not that it keeps me from getting married but I porbaly won't fell like getting married until i'm like in my late 30s. I just wanna be with a girl, and move on can't get sutck to the same corner for too long. but you never know ths "true love" thing might be real

I wanna be a video game designer.

i'm a video game junior animator. It is very long hours and it is sometimes hard to see my long term girlfriend as much as i would like.

dennisrodman91
11-19-2006, 06:44 PM
i dunno im only 15 ill be happy to marry sumone who likes my style.:D

jpound757
11-19-2006, 08:31 PM
I wore my chompers to community service and this little black girl in teh fifth grade at the school i go to was like DAYUMM! HE GOT DEM SWEET SHITS! then the teacher jsut started yelling at her adn sent her to the office i think...it was hilarious.

Stickz405
11-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Im the only boy that wears raspyberry boardflips or icecream at my high school, and the girls like them. They say I look like P, plus I wear his shoes...

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
I was wearing some Coffee Chompers for the first time at school

niggaz was hatin' sayin' yo dem shoes is too bright and dey ugly my homeboys was sayin' the same thing except they was like he gettin money cuz they know i payed 200+ for em'. but the girls of course was like oohh there cute

but one girl who sat next to me in class was just amazed wit them she was poking em' I was like "damn stop pokin' my shoes"

dude wit the Og Blue Camo much dap for shut theat fapkesta down
and havin an OG Camo

and Bapeboi was it a crazy camo cuz $365 would be hella low for a full camo

geoff
11-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Be honest with me, how old are you guys?

(B)ape_Child
11-19-2006, 09:14 PM
15 yrs old

Edwardll
11-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm 21, but one my friends started making fun of my blue chompers calling them "Fish Tank Sneakers" and my friend has the Green compers and they call'd it the "alligator ".. got me tight.. and would say they wouldn't wear 'em even if it was giving to them.. fuck 'em lol.

keefboz
11-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Yeh i was flamed for being old and this post makes me feel old!!

On the marrige note, don't marry someone that will get in the way of you spending your money on what you want, my wife cries sometimes about me buying 300 dollar hoodies and stuff, but i gently remind her that she gets everything she wants, we don't EVER go without, and it's my fucking money and i will do what i want with it :)

jpound757
11-19-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm 21, but one my friends started making fun of my blue chompers calling them "Fish Tank Sneakers" and my friend has the Green compers and they call'd it the "alligator ".. got me tight.. and would say they wouldn't wear 'em even if it was giving to them.. fuck 'em lol.

Im 14 but Edward, I haev the green chompers and my frends call it the alligator too lol, and plus it actually loks like one cuz my feet are so damn big haha. but wutever. everyone knows im gettin money at my school so eff em.

ShawTiie
11-19-2006, 10:15 PM
some girl : hey i like your sneaker...they're pretty. [ the rainbow apeesta ]
me : o thanks * walk away *

some guy : hey nice hoody. [ black/grey reversible ]
me : * daydreaming * * walking away *

:D

Taint
11-19-2006, 10:15 PM
How do you guys 15 and under get money?? no disrespect, but imo you guys shouldn't buy so much expensive stuff... i don't know... it just seems that when I was 14 I was not into buying clothes nearly that expensive...

by the way im 18... maybe it's different in other states...

I sound old lol

jpound757
11-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Well, ill tell you that my mom doesnt buy me a dman thing. but idk i just like lookin fresh haha.
im from VA so the whole bape thing is pretty big here cuz neptunes/clipse...but true about not many kids our age shudnt have this stuff, cuz most kids dont respect money enough yet at our age, but there are some exceptions especially wen u gotta make your own like me

showtime ruin
11-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I was in visiting friends in California and I was walking out of my hotel and some guy driving. Stop his car in mid traffic flags me down and asks. EY ARE THOSE BAPES??!?!

I was like yup. He told me I was hella dope and drove off. Had my cap ams on.

I was at apple bees and the hostess told me she loved my shoes and my cell phone(just a razr nothing special o_O)

I walked into a bestbuy with my animal kingdom hoodie, and some random black kid came up to me and told I was "mad fly"

I was at a bar called BJ's and some white girls driving by in their car rolled down the window and yelled "ICE CREAMS!!!!" while they were driving by... but no one was wearing creams... I had surfers on and red chompers zip up :P

dennisrodman91
11-19-2006, 11:11 PM
^ICE CREAMS!! lol no one would ever critque me with my bape shit. maybe cuz im still a lil kid, but i have never heard a "a kid nice kicks" or "daym nice hoody"

Flagjacket
11-20-2006, 12:18 AM
At school there was this kid who was wearing a Fape blue camo diamond hoody and I asked him where he got it and he said "I shit I spent moeny on dis" and I told him he got gypped and then he said "My mom bought this for me, I ain't no dipshit"

Anjinzuka01
11-20-2006, 05:06 AM
This past sunday I was standing outside of Exclusive waiting to get in and Pharrell walked up to me before entering the store and told me ''I dig your sweatshirt'' as he shook my hand.. I was rocking white BBC gold letters sweatshirt...Yesss Ziirr.
true story...

Taint
11-20-2006, 05:31 AM
that's tight, :cool:

(B)ape_Child
11-20-2006, 02:29 PM
I have a job

I am a tutor

of course Pharrell is gonna say "I dig your sweatshirt" he made it

I never met Pharrell but i'm am cool with Cato, met him a couple times

imbapecrazy
11-20-2006, 02:34 PM
was wearin my og multi camo hoody and 1 of my homies was like " y u walkin round lookin like a big box of smarties"

csf xx bape
11-20-2006, 10:32 PM
I was walking with my headphones on really loud and Slim Bapesta got out of his car and chased me down the block. I didn't know he was honking his horn at me. lol

debs
11-20-2006, 11:27 PM
hmm...a lot of "these black kids" type of comments in this thread. out of curiosity, why do you ppl point out a person by race? why not say, "these kids?" just curious...

anyway, this girl hit on me with my gf standing there next to me, all because i had on bapestas. i've been followed, etc. its different now because bape is a lil more mainstream, but i was rocking bape awhile ago, before the hype here so...i was like a mini celebrity anywhere i went. not sure if i liked that kind of attention.:o

Taint
11-20-2006, 11:44 PM
well people say "these black kids" because it's them 90% of the time, that and or mexican kids... I am mexican, and I have seen like 3 mexican kids rockin fape, but I have seen like 15 black kids rockin it. I'm not racist (I have black cousins, and I am mexican myself) but alot of blacks where I'm at are the ones rocking FAPE.

But I understand what you mean, we could just say these kids instead of that. I guess people just like to describe them even further... idk
Fapestas are fapestas no matter what...

Bossman75
11-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Shortly after I got the AMPMs I was in a pub to watch an Arsenal match with the wife, and on the way back from the lav some guy looked down and went "Oh sick Bapestas mate"....

...so I said "YOU CUNT!!!" and SPARKED HIM OUT! Did I mention he was a black kid but I'm not racist I have black friends and I shagged a mexican once? Oh and I'm only 6 years and 253 days old and I slang crack rocks to buy my shit.

Ok I'm tripping, everything up to the "YOU CUNT!!!" is true, the rest is bollocks.

I just went "Oh uh thanks" becuase I was shocked really.

CinderblocK
11-21-2006, 10:57 AM
i cant remember all the random comments from strangers, it happens at least a few times every day......

most popular question is "where can i get those?!"
i just tell them Soho....

BBCBillionaire
11-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Biggest response in Tampa is, "Omg look at those bapestas!!" (pronounced bap-ee-stas)...Or when people see anything bape/fape they start singing, "I got me some bathin' apes, I got me some bathin' apes!"

I hate it all with a pasion.

revs boi
11-21-2006, 12:08 PM
i got alot of the usual unwanted attention stories.

One time however - when i worked in soho i visited BWS at the end of the day and i happened to have on a hoody and bapestas.. and a hat. Went inside and nothing took my fancy so i left.
Outside happened to be about 5-6 (15-16 yr old) teenage kids. When i walked out my "spider-sense" must of kicked in because i had the feeling i was being followed. I did a couple of quick and random detours around Carnaby Street to confirm that i was definitely being followed. They even split into groups and hung around different areas when i went into Size?.
After i left Size i walked off and got lost in the crowd and waited for them. When they noticed that i noticed them waiting for them all i they asked was where i got my hoody.

bleh,

DRON61
11-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Everytime i go out, mafuckas grab at my hoodies and shit. They wanna touch my shoes. Mannn, if you aint a fly ass chick, BACK THE FUK UP....yaheard....:mad:

(B)ape_Child
11-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Everytime i go out, mafuckas grab at my hoodies and shit. They wanna touch my shoes. Mannn, if you aint a fly ass chick, BACK THE FUK UP....yaheard....:mad:
just by u typping that I kno your not qhite

see rasicm isn't bad with Bape cuz 99.9% of the time it's true

niggers wear Fape
I'm half black calm down

what_it_is
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
one time a teacher at school referred to me as 'bape' for the entire class period

BUKIsunrise
11-21-2006, 03:18 PM
just as i'm about to put on my pistachios i realize i have like 10 girls blowin me. :p :rolleyes:

CinderblocK
11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
niggers wear Fape

Michael Richards? is that you?

lol, j/k

crs-1
11-21-2006, 04:12 PM
When I wore my kiss tee to work, I got some really funny looks from the women. It turned out they thought it said "Rape"

I dont normally get remarks, it doesnt bother me as I wear clothes because I like them not because of other people.

Snap
11-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeh this one time, i was wearing the varsity with a hoody underneath and a guy came up to me and goes yeh can i have your autograph cos you must be famous looking so cool man, and i was like yeh i am cool man, and he goes cool, can i have your autograph and you can have sex with my gf if you want and i was like yeh man!

This never happened, i'm really bored though, sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEFOBOZ U JOKER!!!! :D

Notorious
11-21-2006, 05:37 PM
ive gotten some nice comments, like where did you get those theyre hot. but i would have to say in one day i got like 20 comments asking about my Mike Crackle pullover hoody.

DRON61
11-21-2006, 08:07 PM
just by u typping that I kno your not qhite

see rasicm isn't bad with Bape cuz 99.9% of the time it's true

niggers wear Fape
I'm half black calm down

Well, first off i'm def. white. your "typing" is terrible. You are def. ignorant.
calm down, ? i posted that i hate when peeps pull on my hoody , and you reponded with some racist shit. Dont talk to me..... also i've never rocked fape.

jpound757
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I hate racist people so eff whoever is racist.