07-06-2007, 04:57 PM
nice!! i need them cargos!

DUNCAN99
07-06-2007, 05:03 PM
lol the guy who took a pic with kanye. forgot his username :X

Snap
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
lol the guy who took a pic with kanye. forgot his username :X

LOL!! it's cream24!! a'yo cream man, you've done some serious ballin'! now your on the website! i hope they hooked you up with some free shit!! lol, looking dope man!

iggyhaxor
07-06-2007, 06:40 PM
is that your site?
or whats up wit it lol
anyways those chainstich shorts?!?!
dope

wutangrza
07-06-2007, 09:56 PM
can't stand the staff at the hideout....so fuckin' rude & unhelpful....same goes for bws. :mad:

DUNCAN99
07-07-2007, 04:24 AM
can't stand the staff at the hideout....so fuckin' rude & unhelpful....same goes for bws. :mad:

they helped me alot in the bape store. just the hideout they kept staring at me so wasnt very comfortable to check theyre stuff out

crs-1
07-07-2007, 06:20 AM

Dont shop there then. Never had a problem with either of them, but then I am polite so they are polite back.

cream24
07-07-2007, 07:59 AM
crs-1 same here they cool with me!
just say hello things like that and they will be safe to you...
Na man they didnt gave me shit!!!!!
im well pissed off that company is shit man bape and hideout are in the same place.(if you get what i mean)(same company)LOL
well anyways i just went there 2da and asked them if they can sort me out with a good discount!!!
so one of them they will do it for me...(sorry cant tell no name)
i had to ask them,they should give it to me, but gimme5 aint that nice...no very nice!!
i was just shocked!!!

wutangrza
07-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Dont shop there then. Never had a problem with either of them, but then I am polite so they are polite back.

i very rarely do....but it's handy to browse there stock & check on how up to date they are.

by rude i mean as in a couple of times staff at the hideout have been a bit to quick off the mark to question the authenticy of my shit cause they ain't seen it before.

i.e. skateboard coneman tee. coneman crewneck.

bws are'nt very helpful for e.g. when i've asked if they've got something i've seen on the net, again there to quick to be dismissive.

icecreamman2
07-07-2007, 12:56 PM
nice man!!! that first fit is beautiful the short sleeve button up with the cargo shorts. ask em if they can give you all the clothes in that fit for free!!! hahahah

bapevt2
07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
The guys at bws aren't dicks but they wouldn't let me try shoes on which I thought was kind of gay..

icecreamman2
07-11-2007, 12:35 AM
they wouldn't let u try on shoes?

Killabape
07-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Haha nice Cream

wutangrza
07-11-2007, 06:41 AM
The guys at bws aren't dicks but they wouldn't let me try shoes on which I thought was kind of gay..

....see i don't understand why they'd say that to you. :confused:

i'm not dissin' staff at either store, i'm just passing on how they've spoken to me on occassions.

i'm mean how u gonna welcome a customer with 'can i help u?' 'your t-shirts fake innit?' 'yeah it is'.

DUNCAN99
07-11-2007, 06:43 AM

:eek: :eek:

they let me try the shoes. they even got me couple of sizes to try on lol

crs-1
07-11-2007, 08:15 AM

I find that difficult to believe as the times I have bought shoes in there I didnt want to try them on, and they said I should to make sure they fit.

I cant believe some of these stories.

david blaine
07-11-2007, 08:24 AM
hi your shit is fake bahaha thats fantastic

wutangrza
07-11-2007, 08:28 AM
I cant believe some of these stories.

haha....my most recent one was with nobody else in the hideout a couple of weeks ago....i got no witnesses. :)

crs-1
07-11-2007, 08:33 AM
hi your shit is fake bahaha thats fantastic

Maybe not though as what would Hideout know they only sell the stuff.

wutangrza
07-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Maybe not though as what would Hideout know they only sell the stuff.

they did'nt know about my skateboard coneman tee....or d&d jeans before they had em.

007bape
07-11-2007, 09:04 AM
those bf r pretty nice, and for 40 bucks u cant go wrong

meltdown155
07-13-2007, 08:51 AM
Gotta get them boardflips ther 2 sick
and the green ice cream t shirt
nice post

YoungGeneralNYC
07-13-2007, 11:04 AM
bf's are ill only if the rest of ur shit is bbc/ic in my opinion...

chriko
07-16-2007, 04:02 AM

Hell no your crazy maybe you are rude to them ?

I have had really good experience with them.
I bought a crewneck sweater but the size was too big.
I asked them what possible thing was to do i could send it back they said and i got the refund.

I never expected that so i think that's great service.
And communication was good also.

wutangrza
07-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Hell no your crazy maybe you are rude to them ?

how can u be rude by making a polite enquiry? i keep it to a minimum in those stores.

Space Beach
07-16-2007, 01:53 PM
by rude i mean as in a couple of times staff at the hideout have been a bit to quick off the mark to question the authenticy of my shit cause they ain't seen it before.

i.e. skateboard coneman tee.

They don't know jack about the TOKYO EXCLUSIVE.

Tell them to get EXCLUSIVE - hahaha!

OGBLAD!
07-23-2007, 10:57 AM
why is gimme 5 so BUDGET that for this photoshoot they jus went the corner nxt 2 starbucks haha

i saw they had a TOP photographer doing it...

Ice Cream Bandit
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
with stores like this i think your attitude greatly affects how the staff treat you. at standard, here in atlanta, the staff is really cool. they are constantly asking how they can help you, suggesting you try damn near everything on, and they give you their opinion straight up if you ask for it. they will even hold stuff for you in the back if they know you. however, if someone comes in with their nose turned up acting an ass cause they are offended by a t-shirt that costs $80, the staff turns stone fuckin' cold...

Ice Cream Bandit
08-31-2007, 11:12 AM
don't get me wrong wutangrza, i wasn't suggesting you were acting like a tool....just giving my 2 cents. some stores can for no damn reason cop super elitist attitude. barneys is almost always like that...if i come in wearing designer jeans and say a dsquared shirt they are super nice, and if i buy bbc they are cool about it. but if i come in wearing bbc they act shitty....even though they sell it it seems like they look down on it.