PDA

View Full Version : Owning two colours of the same hood

crs-1
11-21-2006, 01:17 PM
I always said I wouldnt do this, but the reversible hood is so nice I had to get a green and a yellow.

:)

"a"
11-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Some hoods it has to be done, I have navy, olive, grey, red and orange sharks now.

crs-1
11-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Some hoods it has to be done, I have navy, olive, grey, red and orange sharks now.

Was tempted by the sweat as its seriously nice. The yellow has Bape Sta on one side and Bape on the other, the green has bape in cartoon letter and a different logo on the other side.

Its like the four faces sweat but not so heavy.

In the end the hood won it as I wanted a yellow camo.

"a"
11-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I was tempted by the bapexclusive neon reversible sweat when I was in there. However I had to leave it as I knew I wouldn't wear it much.

CausingChaos
11-21-2006, 01:29 PM
bought the black on black reversible and the green and blue...Shits were too hot to pass on

crs-1
11-21-2006, 01:31 PM
I was tempted by the bapexclusive neon reversible sweat when I was in there. However I had to leave it as I knew I wouldn't wear it much.

This was the only reason I didnt get a sweat, I dont really like sweats or pull over hoods

DRON61
11-21-2006, 01:32 PM
I also copped the Black / Grey exclusive . Shit is a jacket/ hoody. Super dope for winter time. Plus i'll flip it half way through the day and peeps swear i changed outfits. Funny shit.... I'm thinkin bout coppin blue neon. :cool:

crs-1
11-21-2006, 01:33 PM
bought the black on black reversible and the green and blue...Shits were too hot to pass on

Niceness. It is a wicked hoody, I dont even especially like the neon side I just like the fact you are getting a full camo.

They had loads in and people seem to be sleeping on these,which is weird because they are one of the nicest hoods Bape have done in a while.

crs-1
11-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I also copped the Black / Grey exclusive . Shit is a jacket/ hoody. Super dope for winter time. Plus i'll flip it half way through the day and peeps swear i changed outfits. Funny shit.... I'm thinkin bout coppin blue neon. :cool:

Do they still have Black left?

London had loads of both colours in.

Absolution
11-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Nothing wrong with owning the same hoody in multiple colors.

I do the same for favorite tshirts.

andyn
11-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Loving my black - they still have the other colurs left?

Wasnt feeling them in the pics but may go check them out

prins
11-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Show me your glory. Keep one on ice.

CausingChaos
11-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Do they still have Black left?

London had loads of both colours in.

nah the exclusive was sold out in a day or two. NOt exactly sure...so dont hold me to it...but they are all gone as of last week. Yeah Im not really feelingthe blue neon side but i like how the green camo side looks with the inside of hte hood being blue. Some chick ran up on me and was like damn that blue side is sick...i never wore that side yet though ...a lil too out there for me...I like the black neon though...shit is bananas...but i always rock the grey camo cuz i love it.

Im still thinking of copping the yellow and brown...and getting them brown snakeskins....but i think 3 of the same hoody is over board

Starky D
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm not fussed over the neon side either, I just like the grey camo, they are much thicker too so i'm more than happy with mine

debs
11-21-2006, 02:42 PM
well i just ordered a green camo shark. i'm considering getting the yellow camo as well and wearing them both at the same time. it was VERY hard to decide on which hoodie to get. if i had the dough, i would have gotten them both at the same time.

crs-1
11-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Show me your glory. Keep one on ice.

Here you go:-

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m284/crs-1/Pic116.jpg

crs-1
11-21-2006, 04:06 PM
^^^^^^^Thats hot for real.

I swear this hoodie was really slept on!!

Totally slept on, they had loads left today which is mad when you consider the Crystals sold out instantly.

I personally think this is a much better hood as the Crystals are too over the top.

Bossman75
11-22-2006, 05:54 AM
CRS-1 the hoody is mad dope. Is it only in the yellow camo or did it come in green too?

crs-1
11-22-2006, 08:06 AM
CRS-1 the hoody is mad dope. Is it only in the yellow camo or did it come in green too?

Nope Yellow and Green mate. The sweats are really good because it like the 4 faces sweat but the Yellow has completely different designs to the Green.

£220 for the hood or £180 for the sweat.

zone
11-22-2006, 05:52 PM
dayum you crs-1, i'm wrestling with my wallet now. certainly looks good on. did somebody say these fit larger than normal hoods btw?

crs-1
11-23-2006, 07:45 AM
dayum you crs-1, i'm wrestling with my wallet now. certainly looks good on. did somebody say these fit larger than normal hoods btw?

Nope normal if not a bit smaller, I am wearing large in the pic.

CausingChaos
11-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Nope normal if not a bit smaller, I am wearing large in the pic.

i agree a lil smaller in my opinion because its thicker because of the double material