PDA

View Full Version : barneys co-op

bapeboy13
07-27-2007, 06:27 AM
does anyone know why barneysdoesnt show they bbc/ic shit on da asite cuz ima head over to abrneys soon but i wanna know what they got

YoungGeneralNYC
07-27-2007, 09:26 AM
does anyone know why barneysdoesnt show they bbc/ic shit on da asite cuz ima head over to abrneys soon but i wanna know what they got

i can just tell you... they have a lot of stuff on sale (well not a lot but a decent amount) they don't have an extensive collection... they have the charlie brown tee in purple and yellow, charlie brown polo in blue and green, diamond and dollar shirts and hoodies and the new tees and polos... they also have a lot of the reversible waffle cone/ chocolate bar hoodies... (i work right across the street lol)

Clark_Kent
07-27-2007, 10:06 AM
^^ Whats the supply like on the sale items, i'll be in the city next friday

YoungGeneralNYC
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
^^ Whats the supply like on the sale items, i'll be in the city next friday

they have like a little of a little lol... one size large polo (zig zag) for 79 3 size xl and xxl and l zig zag shirts... they have this jacket... the hoodies are on sale (d&d, waffle cone/chocolate bar, real tree camo)... that's about it... no NEW shit on sale

a.sklar
07-27-2007, 12:46 PM
there hoodies are 179 but they are all junk, imo...i dont think they have good stuf at all..

YoungGeneralNYC
07-27-2007, 01:02 PM
there hoodies are 179 but they are all junk, imo...i dont think they have good stuf at all..

precisely.