PDA

View Full Version : Best place in miami for bbc/ice cream

bennycent
08-04-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm heading to miami tomorrow for the rock the bells tour and wanted to cop some shirts while i'm down there. I saw on the website that there are 3 diff. stores in the area to get BBC and whatnot and I was wondering if anyone knew the best one to go to. There's Lulu, Barney's Co-Op, and Arrive so does anyone know who has the better selection or if there's any difference at all?

a.sklar
08-04-2007, 01:58 AM
dont go to barneys...i kno nothin about lulus..but arrive is fuckin sick...go there

vanity rose
08-04-2007, 02:02 AM
I don't know what stores to hit their but I have a few deadstock ice cream/bbc tees for sale, get at me

bennycent
08-04-2007, 02:04 AM
^^^ depending on how sunday goes i might have to do that.... yeah arrive looked sick on their website... how's the bbc and ice cream selection there though?

vanity rose
08-04-2007, 02:05 AM
one more thing all of my tees are xxl, but I have shoes too

ice2k
08-04-2007, 04:53 AM
look at the city guide man but forreal lulu is pretty whack they only had a few items in stock when i went there and its not worth the drive up to bal harbor. arrive is one of the sickest stores in the world, they have like a really big rack with bbc stuff 50 % reduced.they also carry like originafake, visvim and stuff

dont miss invazion in coconut grove that store is pretty sick.

loki777
08-04-2007, 06:50 AM
Last time I went by Arrive (few days ago) the shelves were empty and alot of packed boxes on the floor, so they are either closing or renovating. LuLu's usually has a sick selection of BBC/Ice Cream (there are 2 store across from each other both LuLu's though) one carries Evisu/RMC and some other stuff and the other store has the BBC stuff Bal Harbour has some sick ass shopping besides the BBC/Ice Cream shit. Barney's fucking blows but they have some things, I was supposed to be going to that concert also (Cinderblock and I) but I'm stacking paper for my trip to NY this month. You just missed Absolution lol, he was down here last weekend!

bennycent
08-04-2007, 07:51 AM
^^^ damn... if it wasn't for school i would've been down there... thanks for all the info though... i'll be hittin up arrive first and see what's up and if that's a bust we'll head on over to lulu's. thanks for all the help