PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question Concerning Washing

KleanKicks
11-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Well I have a Milo & Friends crewneck that I was either going to sell or trade to get an XL...but then I started to think that maybe if I threw it in the wash, it might shrink down a little to fit more like an XL and not be as loose....but then again I don't want to try this out and it wind up coming out tiny and then blow $215 or so. So basically what I am getting to is, has anyone ever tried something like this before and if not, what are your opinions?

Andrew
11-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Should be fine, may not shrink as much as you like though
I almost always wash my stuff before wearing it to shrink it a little..

BBCBillionaire
11-24-2006, 08:42 PM
I feel queezy when people talk about washing their bape to try and shrink it. You're playing with something that's probably $100+...just sell it man.

levisxclot
11-25-2006, 01:50 AM
I think you should trade it with others. Don't wash to make it shrink.. :)

bigdunks
11-25-2006, 02:44 AM
why didnt u just buy the size down?

nme00
11-25-2006, 02:59 AM
I wear a L and I copped the XL blue/grey sta hoody at BWS cuz that's all they had. Took a chance, washed it in warm water and tumble dried. Check out my pic on the WDYWT thread. Shrunk a little but is still a bit loose. I'll deal with it though.

crs-1
11-25-2006, 07:40 AM
I wear a L and I copped the XL blue/grey sta hoody at BWS cuz that's all they had. Took a chance, washed it in warm water and tumble dried. Check out my pic on the WDYWT thread. Shrunk a little but is still a bit loose. I'll deal with it though.

It will certainly shrink, if you like it give it a try if you dont like it sell it.

Nothing that bad is gonna happen to it, it isnt going to end up a size small.

KleanKicks
11-25-2006, 08:02 AM
why didnt u just buy the size down?

Because XXL was all that was left, obviously I would have taken an XL if that was the case.

Thanks for all of your input guys...I think for now I'm just going to wait and see if I can sell or get a trade...if I can't I'll just break down and give the wash a try.

Murakami
11-25-2006, 08:22 AM
I just throw my stuff in the washing machine on a low temp , dont seem to get any shrinkage at all