PDA

View Full Version : Nyc 10/11/06

theafroshane
10-11-2006, 04:12 PM
What's up fellas?

Since this is a whole forum, we are going to start threads for each day. Please follow suit if you went to BWS and have a rundown of what was instock or what dropped please created a thread titled:

NYC MM/DD/YY

Then begin, if someone made one just post there, this way in a couple months when someone needs to know when stuff dropped, searching will be easier.

Also if keeps everyone on topic and organized.

Please keep this limited to what is in the store and what will be in the store in the future, if you want to chat about who's getting what or wants what, please take that to the LOUNGE (http://bapetalk2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)

If everyone works as a team, the board will maximize it's usefulness and informativeness.

Thanks-
BT2 Mods

Grande
10-11-2006, 06:51 PM
so nobody went today:( also im going sunday will there be anything for me

bapetalksucksass
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Milo friends crewnecks smallest size was a large (smallest size they fucking got sorry for the cursing admin but the stuff I want not comming out in my size is really getting on my damn nerves)
Milo friends xxl orange hotty
Milo wallets
Bape Easter camo and neon camo sweaters
Tribal and ABC green milo boxers
Milo and Bape stadiums (Just like Greys said that O6 killed it)
Shades
Swv Bapestar hats
That bout it.

theafroshane
10-11-2006, 09:32 PM
whoa, shades... sunglasses? what are these...

Clark_Kent
10-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Did they have any roadstas or belts left?

Moneyispower23
10-11-2006, 09:40 PM
eyy shades ???!!?

what shades ?

also u know the size range on the neon camo sweater ?

bapetalksucksass
10-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Shades are sunglasses. I'm buying them tomorrow so ill take pics but there basically a pair of shades with square boxy (not emo rectagular) lens and theres like a point coming out of the upper end sides (probably a bad description but thats the best I can do.). They were like 3 something. Don't go upstairs so don't know for kicks. But all 4 belts still (black easter gold camo gold bape\white easter gold camo gold bape). And neon camo L+.

theafroshane
10-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Good looks, thanks for the update and contribution. Keep it coming.

markymark23
10-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Shades are sunglasses. I'm buying them tomorrow so ill take pics but there basically a pair of shades with square boxy (not emo rectagular) lens and theres like a point coming out of the upper end sides (probably a bad description but thats the best I can do.). They were like 3 something. Don't go upstairs so don't know for kicks. But all 4 belts still (black easter gold camo gold bape\white easter gold camo gold bape). And neon camo L+.

im guessing theyre wayfarer-esque then?
http://www.aclens.com/accessoryphotos/sunglasses/USWayfarerblack_v3.jpg
pic if you dont know what im talking about

theafroshane
10-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Please use the price check thread.

bapetalksucksass
10-11-2006, 11:04 PM
like that but the frame ends are like under the tips

and i think jackets was a little under 4 so youll spend around a little more then 4 lol.

Grande
10-11-2006, 11:39 PM
like that but the frame ends are like under the tips

and i think jackets was a little under 4 so youll spend around a little more then 4 lol.
your so true

czar
10-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Yea they had some belts left and I dont if anyone mentioned the CCCC windbreakers very thin material. Kicks were the same.

KleanKicks
10-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Any XL/XXL left in the sweaters?

theafroshane
10-12-2006, 12:30 AM
Yes. Not sure which size for which sweater but they will have one of those sizes in one of those sweaters for sure.

KleanKicks
10-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Thanks

How long have they been on the racks already? Hopefully they will still be laying around by next weekend when I get back.

NyNigo
10-12-2006, 01:34 AM

i believe there is... BWS has been getting maaaaad amounts of XL/XXL lately

csf xx bape
10-12-2006, 09:18 AM
I was there at like 6:30...

black/white multi camo belts
1 orange Milo hoody left (XXL)
Black sunglasses that said "A BATHING APE" on the side
Roadstas, Junkfoods, Halloweens, Chucks, and a couple of random pairs
There were a bunch of jackets there
A couple of knit sweaters
RunDMC New Era hats
Reversable Junkfood long sleeve tees
A lot of nice Apee items
Some other stuff that's slipping my mind

I think I was standing next to Bapetalksucksass when he asked about the crewnecks.

astonibape
10-12-2006, 11:39 AM
nice info.