PDA

View Full Version : Midweek heads

userloser
11-30-2006, 06:11 AM
Hey guys,

I've only ever been down to BWS London on a Saturday, but am going down on a Thursday at the end of December and just wondering what the stock is like mid-week? I'm looking to get myself a fair amount of stuff (since i can only go down every couple of months) so i'm hoping it'll be pretty full!

I realise this might seem like a stupid question since it's on a week-by-week basis, but if anyone can tell me, on average, roughly what to expect i would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Bossman75
11-30-2006, 06:18 AM
You'll get whatever left overs are on the racks mate. And in random sizes.

Like with all bape stores, when something drops, people are on hand and ready to snap it up. After about 1pm all that's left on any particular day is what people didn't want.

We run a tight London thread, if something drops, someone updates us about it. Just keep checking it and hope for the best.

There's no easy answer and it's impossible to tell you basically.

revs boi
11-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Mid week i once found a small child in the display case at Bape next to some hats. This was after 1 pm so i guess no one really wanted him. He was gone when i came back in the evening though.

Stock never lasts long there! :p

andyn
11-30-2006, 06:45 AM
Thursday has been a good day though the last few weeks.

Except today!!!

userloser
11-30-2006, 06:56 AM
Hey,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Looks like i'll just need to keep my fingers crossed, eh? It sucks not living in London :'(

I have to say every time i've ever been, the stock has been great, it's just that i've never been during the week. It's a funny game; i really want to buy as much as i can carry but there might be nothing to buy!

I'll be there for it opening in any case.

Thanks again, you guys are really helpful :D

andyn
11-30-2006, 07:13 AM
Guessed UK dates in ( ) Might be in Luck but these are just predictated drop dates & have been all over the place

14/11 Un 11ths Roadstas DROPPED
17/11 Carhartt hoodies DROPPED
21/11 Reversible hoodies DROPPED
27/11 All over Sta hoodies DROPPED
28/11 camo beanie w/ bill DROPPED

(29/11-? UK) Knit Shark (Blue,Grey,kahki)
(7/12 UK) Camo pocket Denim
(9/12 UK) Crazy Camo Hoodies with Camo on the pockets and hood and different shades for the sleeves, 7 colors
(11/12 UK) Crystal Camo Box Pullover Hoody
(16/12 UK) Sta Stadium Jacket
(16/12 UK) Milo Camo "Baby Milo Store" hoodies: Black Multicolor, White Multicolor
(16/12 UK) Bape x Pooh Doll (Bapexclusive Limited)
(22-25/12 UK) Tiger Hoodies (Grey, Baby Blue, White available at Bape Shop, Black bapexclusive limited)
(30/12 UK) Full Crazy Camo Hoodies (Black/White/Blue/Pink, Red/Green/Purple/Blue)

revs boi
11-30-2006, 07:14 AM
seriously in the last couple of months, big/nice drops have been happening midweek (weekdays). Most Saturdays have actually sucked to be honest.

crs-1
11-30-2006, 07:19 AM
seriously in the last couple of months, big/nice drops have been happening midweek (weekdays). Most Saturdays have actually sucked to be honest.

apparently new drops are going to start happening at 3.05 and 50 seconds am on a Sunday night :)

userloser
11-30-2006, 07:22 AM
There is hope! :D

Do the jeans usually hang around? I'm not a fan of the ones with front prints and every time i've been in they've had loads of jeans...but all with front print!

Thanks again.