PDA

View Full Version : Places to buy Bape in Tokyo?

bapetyza
09-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey guys im going to be in Japan in a few days and was just wondering where I could buy Bape gear in Tokyo because supposedly there aren't any bws's there so let me know or just any stores you recommend for dope gear that I can only find in Japan and more importantly kicks

Notorious
09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
lol .

meltdown155
09-06-2007, 05:46 PM
lol .

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Bape_lovers
09-06-2007, 05:47 PM
har??? O.O

medina
09-06-2007, 05:47 PM
just wondering where I could buy Bape gear in Tokyo because supposedly there aren't any bws's there so let me know

YoungGeneralNYC
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
LMFAOOOO close this out of stupidity

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

ronsta
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
yea they don't have bape shit in tokyo. i live there, i would know. that would be dope if they just opened up like 3 official bape stores in tokyo. i would put one in aoyama, one in harajuku, and maybe one in shibuya. that'll be the day.

Skateboard T
09-06-2007, 05:50 PM
LMAO!!!!!!! are you serious!?!?!?!?

CH3SN3Y
09-06-2007, 05:51 PM
lolz.........

bapeluv
09-06-2007, 05:57 PM
forget tokyo, just go to ur local mall or just get it online. it's much cheaper.

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM
yea they don't have bape shit in tokyo. i live there, i would know. that would be dope if they just opened up like 3 official bape stores in tokyo. i would put one in aoyama, one in harajuku, and maybe one in shibuya. that'll be the day.

aww man that would ROCK

forget tokyo, just go to ur local mall or just get it online. it's much cheaper.

seriously, like ebay, or bapemall, some shit like that

Bape_lovers
09-06-2007, 06:03 PM
go get bape from Afganistian..they hv blown up camo bape heads

YoungGeneralNYC
09-06-2007, 06:09 PM
HA HAA!! nah son... Canal Street is where u get the best deals!! and they even wholesale to random dudes in vans all across America so you would be good with them too....

jinikari01
09-06-2007, 06:10 PM
guys be nice he or she is new to bape, perhaps.... btw we got one in seoul, corea if your interested...

primed
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM
I laughed out loud when i saw the title.

Mods u know the deal!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/Primedendo/Random/443200235637CLOSED.gif

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 06:14 PM
guys be nice he or she is new to bape, perhaps.... btw we got one in seoul, corea if your interested...

lol yes. there are a lot in china as well.

bapetyza
09-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Why isn't it on the bape website then? Sorry im a noob just asking for help not for u guys to be pricks about it, I know i can but on ebay i have 7 pairs of bapes from pondon but i figured if i was going to being in japan i might want to actually buy some bape gear there christ

Notorious
09-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Why isn't it on the bape website then? Sorry im a noob just asking for help not for u guys to be pricks about it, I know i can but on ebay i have 7 pairs of bapes from pondon but i figured if i was going to being in japan i might want to actually buy some bape gear there christGo to the Bape site.. and look.. it gives you the locations and addresses of every Bape Store. Voila!

bapetyza
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
I did that and there is no location in Tokyo according to that site so I was just asking thanks for being so nice haha

YoungGeneralNYC
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Go to the Bape site.. and look.. it gives you the locations and addresses of every Bape Store. Voila!

on this note... end of discussion

icecreamman2
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
no offence guys but he just ask a question. u can laugh all u want but he still dosn't know the answer

jinikari01
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Why isn't it on the bape website then? Sorry im a noob just asking for help not for u guys to be pricks about it, I know i can but on ebay i have 7 pairs of bapes from pondon but i figured if i was going to being in japan i might want to actually buy some bape gear there christ

sorry about that we were just having alittle fun... on the serious side there are many bapse stores in japan and there are 3 in tokyo.... really sorry about that man.... as notorious said you can go on bape.com and click on store location and it will give you all the address of current location to all bape store...
and dont take it seriously of what they say here... most of us are nice ppl:D :D :D

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 06:28 PM
except me

lol jk

maybe :eek:

jinikari01
09-06-2007, 06:30 PM
goto bape.com click on the bape head logo and its gonna give you the selection to click for shop info.... pick aoyama, harajuku and so on... you can even print da map to the location....

meltdown155
09-06-2007, 06:32 PM
yh dude made me feel guilty lol soz bout tht
u can check out the stores on youtube and they show u all the interior designs

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 06:33 PM
only some of them, not most. only a few

bapetyza
09-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Its chill i looked on the website I just didnt konw that aoyama and harijuku where located in tokyo thanks for the guys that actually helped cant wait to add to my bape collection, and if you guys have any other dope stores that you think i should check out let me know, thanks

CausingChaos
09-06-2007, 07:13 PM
you should check the reseller stores for fun....Might be overpriced but would be cool to check out... I think the name of one is fools judge or some shit...Not from japan so i have no idea. ANJIN help the rookie out lol

paulio4prez
09-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Its chill i looked on the website I just didnt konw that aoyama and harijuku where located in tokyo thanks for the guys that actually helped cant wait to add to my bape collection, and if you guys have any other dope stores that you think i should check out let me know, thanks

theres a resell shop directly across the street from bape harajuku, its right near to neighborhood store. also bbc/icecream is literally on top of bape harajuku and there are tons of other stores in that area... check superfuture.com they have a shopping map of tokyo.

Takeshi
09-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Go get a bape catalouge if u really cannot figure how to view the map on the bape site...

MikeBrown
09-06-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't want to jump on the hater bandwagon, but you're an idiot.

WeezyF
09-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Stop being dicks to the poor guy

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 09:44 PM
@mike, lol

I LOVE SUPERFUTURE

its so awesome

disiszhi
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
those stores are hard to find though, theres no street names or anything. if u go in ura hara by urself, ill guaretee that u will get lost

paulio4prez
09-06-2007, 09:53 PM
eh if you have a decent sense of direction you'll be fine. i have confidence in him.

D-E-V-I-N
09-06-2007, 09:58 PM
HOLY FUCKING WHITE GUY HOE SHIT THIS IS THE DUMBASS BAPE QUESTION OF THE YEAR, THE CENTRY!!!! but lock this

Notorious
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
HOLY FUCKING WHITE GUY HOE SHIT THIS IS THE DUMBASS BAPE QUESTION OF THE YEAR, THE CENTRY!!!! but lock thisur weird.

mythbauer24
09-06-2007, 10:00 PM
yeah he is, but its true. i already basically stated that, so the mad flaming is over

bapeluv
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Since he is new and so interested in the whole bathing ape culture, hey, don't forget the bbc and ice cream store right above the Harajuku store. Just print the map, take it to any of the cities and ask any random ppl on the street. They are always willing to help. Btw, Aoyama and Harajuku are walking distances, don't worry bout taking the subway.

cerpintaxt
09-06-2007, 11:25 PM
when i would go to the ayoama store i would take the stop before shhibuya. and harajuku was somewhere else on the jr. huh. :confused:

glacko2021
09-06-2007, 11:48 PM
It would be nice if people here weren't so mean to other people who don't know nothing 'bout prefectures and other geographical mess like that.

No really, it's like y'all are trying to scare people away from the site...

SlyS3
09-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Hi, gonna be in Tokyo soon, besides the obvious 3 official locations, I was told that Fool's Judge (between Wendy's and the BBC/Bape store) has a huge selection, but the prices are expensive.
Does anybody know some other places besides the ones mentioned above, for both prior collections or used Bape gear.
:D

Playahater
09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Go to the Cliffedge store in Yoko if you've got time. Also there is a store right around the corner from Harajuku BWS that is a seller store, can't remember the name but you'll notice the windows have Bape images on them saying "Buy / Sell". The store is up a flight of stairs.

SlyS3
09-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Go to the Cliffedge store in Yoko if you've got time. Also there is a store right around the corner from Harajuku BWS that is a seller store, can't remember the name but you'll notice the windows have Bape images on them saying "Buy / Sell". The store is up a flight of stairs.

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll check it out...:D

hlkc
11-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Bws Bws Bws

Killabape
11-10-2007, 12:32 PM
^^^

Twigs
01-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Since he is new and so interested in the whole bathing ape culture, hey, don't forget the bbc and ice cream store right above the Harajuku store. Just print the map, take it to any of the cities and ask any random ppl on the street. They are always willing to help. Btw, Aoyama and Harajuku are walking distances, don't worry bout taking the subway.

Yeah about a 15 min walk away from each other, but if u only have time for one, make it Aoyama, although with the new harajuku and Shibuya stores, i'm really not sure which one to visit.

SteelersFREAK
01-24-2008, 10:05 PM
haha. he really put u guys in ur place. after he said that, everyone was apologizin. nice work man. have fun in tokyo

rbraunz
01-24-2008, 10:13 PM
there's a place down the street from Fool's Judge, it's called under ground, I got some ish there but it's just as much as Fool's Judge.

ardavan
04-09-2008, 05:31 AM
underground closed...
thers a store called heatwave that had used Bape/BBC/Supreme/Stussy etc..

Also foold judge has a sale right now so you should check it out.
I got a DS DnD pullover for $80

kixmania92
04-25-2008, 03:28 PM
lmapoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

arejay_604
05-03-2008, 07:42 AM
tooo funny

Fares
05-08-2008, 07:33 PM
ye........

BapeManTaiwan
05-08-2008, 07:35 PM
underground closed...
thers a store called heatwave that had used Bape/BBC/Supreme/Stussy etc..

Also foold judge has a sale right now so you should check it out.
I got a DS DnD pullover for $80

wait i was there at underground in the winter....closed?lol

Yom
05-08-2008, 07:38 PM
It wasnt there Yesterday, unless we are talking about a different shop?

Fools Judge has LOADS of awesome gear in. I got my truckers from there.

i didnt really look around for any other places tbh

went to Buy-sell-ueno as well, in Okachimachi, again AMAZING gear in stock (olive shark, red og shark etc) but a bit expensive imo

Yankskid55
05-08-2008, 08:03 PM
is harajuku to tokyo
as soho is to NYC????

Yom
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
is harajuku to tokyo
as soho is to NYC????

Harajuku is a major part of the fashion district, yeah.

ichibaned1026
05-08-2008, 08:09 PM
I plan to take the JR Yamanote line from Shinjuku to Harajuku, can someone PM me directions how to get to area that Supreme/NBHD is situated around and to the Bape store?

It'd mean alot, thanks in advance

francisthemantis
05-08-2008, 08:09 PM
soho sucks

Yankskid55
05-08-2008, 08:19 PM
soho sucks

lmao

pretty sure soho has 10x more stores then reno

-end of convo

Yom
05-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I plan to take the JR Yamanote line from Shinjuku to Harajuku, can someone PM me directions how to get to area that Supreme/NBHD is situated around and to the Bape store?

It'd mean alot, thanks in advance

ok. get off at harajuku station. u should be in front of takeshita-dori (has a big sign over the street. its a pedestrianised street)

walk all the way down it.

when u come to the end u have a road to cross with kddi shop opposite.

cross over and go past the kddi shop, then turn right

that is the neighborhood street, plus ice cream etc.

walk all the way to the end of this street, past wendys and u r on ometosando street.

turn left and walk up. walk past the big ometosando hills shopping plaza, then turn left after it and walk down behind it, u will reach bape.

there is a quicker way to bape, but its hard to explain. but basically, when u come out of bape, turn right, walk down then left and it takes u back to ometesando street.

Yom
05-08-2008, 08:22 PM
when i say walk past kddi, i mean down the little street next to it, so kddi is on your right :)

ichibaned1026
05-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks Yom! You're the boss!

outsydah
05-09-2008, 10:25 AM
yep like what yom said. in harajuku there's a lotta resell shops around that are relatively easy to find but watch out for the nigerians tryin to get you into titty bars

cbezcutie
06-04-2008, 12:30 AM
LMAO this is a joke right?

lucky7ance
07-11-2008, 06:45 PM
I def heard about the nigerians in tokyo. I'm going to tokyo on the 25th of this month, so i'll make sure to stay away from them. lol.

BaperPaper
07-11-2008, 06:47 PM

LMAO sarcacism (hope i spelt that shit correct) at its best

flameboy23
07-12-2008, 11:38 AM
wow gravedig much, but all dem nigerians be at roppongi.. so shady