PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes open!!!

loki777
12-04-2006, 06:23 PM
There is a cotton/cashmere blend full-zip dropping soon sounds kinda fresh!!! I know it's going to feel nice! I don't have a decent pic of it yet but will post once I find one.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/cheloki420/bbccashmere.jpg
This green and grey are confirmed colors

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
12-04-2006, 06:41 PM
many thanx to loki777 for giving everyone a heads up on the new drops " next to me a real bbc and ice cream collector";) , but here are the decent pictures !!!!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/NERD534/1_big.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/NERD534/2b_1.jpg

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
oh yeah and be on the lookout for the new fleece zip-ups too!!!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/NERD534/3b_12.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/NERD534/6d_12.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/NERD534/b9_3.jpg

CactusBri
12-04-2006, 07:31 PM
pretty dope. not to flashy but still nice

Clark_Kent
12-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I NEED the cotton cashmere blend hoody in grey and black :D

Huey
12-04-2006, 10:05 PM
black hoody looks plain and simple i like it:D

drews85
12-06-2006, 12:13 PM
both of these just got added to the website today, cashmere hoody isnt as much as i thought it would be

Twigs
12-07-2006, 02:19 AM
Very nice and understated. It'll probably sit on the site for months, I'll take my time saving up for one.

geoff
12-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Everything on the site sits there forever pretty much. For their prices I could spend it on something better...

Bape released some really nice plain hoodies this season, I spent my pennies on the sherpa lined one. And I am satisfieddddddddd...

Although I agree that this is one of the nicer pieces BBC has put out.

(B)ape_Child
12-07-2006, 07:43 AM
I have never liked any BBC/Ice Cream/Bape with just a little logo on it. wheter it's an apehead, an ice cream smudge or a BBC astronaut.

how much would you pay for it if it didn't have the tag and BBC astronaut on it? is that little astronaut head worth that much

loki777
12-07-2006, 10:38 AM
I don't care about big ass logos to show off what I am wearing, I like the fact that it is a cotton cashmere full zip! That alone is dope to me, I don't mind BAPE or BBC across the chest but I appreciate the subtle pieces too.

plasticfish
12-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Nice .. but not really worth the money..

kingofkings
12-07-2006, 01:24 PM
these are also on the hideout website for 255 pounds

CinderblocK
12-07-2006, 04:35 PM
I have never liked any BBC/Ice Cream/Bape with just a little logo on it. how much would you pay for it if it didn't have the tag and BBC astronaut on it? is that little astronaut head worth that much

^^^i think you wear Bape/BBC/milo/ice cream for the wrong reasons if thats really how you feel.....thats pretty lame to me

Twigs
12-07-2006, 10:16 PM
I don't care about big ass logos to show off what I am wearing, I like the fact that it is a cotton cashmere full zip! That alone is dope to me, I don't mind BAPE or BBC across the chest but I appreciate the subtle pieces too.

You can buy a cotton cashmere zip hoodie at Banana Republic for 100$.

For 350$ you can get an actual full cashmere crewneck.

Taint
12-08-2006, 03:09 AM
^^^i think you wear Bape/BBC/milo/ice cream for the wrong reasons if thats really how you feel.....thats pretty lame to me

I don't get how? Is it because he is not buying it for the name/price? It's a simple hoodie, and imo it really isn't worth the price. A logo doesn't make a shirt hot and worth $90... imo I think that it's the wrong reason if you buy something just because it exemplifies money...

my bad if that's not what you meant

I buy what I like, doesn't matter about the brand... I would rather spend less for this stuff in the first place

ViciousVictories
12-08-2006, 03:10 AM
SCREW THOSE THINGS... HAVE YOU SEEN THE BAPE CARDIGAN? THATS SLAMIN!!:cool:

CinderblocK
12-08-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't get how? Is it because he is not buying it for the name/price? It's a simple hoodie, and imo it really isn't worth the price. A logo doesn't make a shirt hot and worth $90... imo I think that it's the wrong reason if you buy something just because it exemplifies money...

my bad if that's not what you meant

I buy what I like, doesn't matter about the brand... I would rather spend less for this stuff in the first place

i didnt agree with him because i got the impression that he only buys Bape/BBC for their wild vibrant all over prints, and cant justify spending the same amount on a more suttle peice like this one..it's a simple hoodie, yes. but does that mean a cashmere blend full zip should be any cheeper than any other hoodie thats been released so far? assuming the construction and quality are the same as other full zips...of course

i buy a piece not because of its value, hype, or resale value. i buy it because its something that i personally like regardless of the price. hell, i wish full zip hoodies, or even a pullover for that matter, retailed at 59.99...but thats not the case with this brand that we all share the same love for....

on that note, wear what you like...whether it's some 29.99 Shaq payless jumpoffs, or some colette ice creams....wear what u dig with pride :D

have a great weekend everyone....peace

imisssefler
12-08-2006, 01:13 PM
the thing about these is that if they didn't tell you there was cashmere in it, you'd never know. they aren't too nice.

CrazyCamo47
12-08-2006, 07:50 PM
I have never liked any BBC/Ice Cream/Bape with just a little logo on it. wheter it's an apehead, an ice cream smudge or a BBC astronaut.

how much would you pay for it if it didn't have the tag and BBC astronaut on it? is that little astronaut head worth that much

I can tell you where one of those kids who wore the big ass FUBU shirt that had it srawled across you chest so everybody knew what you had on!

The simple shit is the best and most of the people on this forum dont give a damn if somebody knows you have bape or bbc on, its the simple head nod youget from another wearer or authentic bape collector that makes it official. Cause most of the time unless you are a bapehead people think you are crazy for paying this much.

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
12-08-2006, 08:36 PM
I can tell you where one of those kids who wore the big ass FUBU shirt that had it srawled across you chest so everybody knew what you had on!

The simple shit is the best and most of the people on this forum dont give a damn if somebody knows you have bape or bbc on, its the simple head nod youget from another wearer or authentic bape collector that makes it official. Cause most of the time unless you are a bapehead people think you are crazy for paying this much.

^^^ YOU R SO RIGHT!!!