PDA

View Full Version : Union and barney's

Grande
10-12-2006, 12:52 AM
for some reason i cant find these places i have roamed the city for hours and found nothing maybe im blind but someone who has been there before wat are they next too.

bapetalksucksass
10-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Okay lol ill help yah if you exit bws you need to look towards the building across from it and turn to your right then walk to the end of the block. Then at the end look in the direction of the atm machine and walk until west broadway union in on spring and west bway have fun!

Barney's... the best advice i can give you is to google the address It's 1 clock im way to lazy if you beg ill do it. But if you know were like bloomies saks b-goodman and all those stores in 59th are then go there and ask anyone in those stores were barneys is theyll give you great directions

Clark_Kent
10-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Barney's is between 60 and 61 Steet on Madison Avenue....the co-op is on the 3rd floor i believe

Absolution
10-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Union is on Spring and directly off W. Broadway.

It has a giant glass display , you can't miss it.

ogbapehead
10-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Union is on Spring and directly off W. Broadway.

It has a giant glass display , you can't miss it.

if u miss it, its across the street from metropolitan lumber company and mext to LesportSac

astonibape
10-12-2006, 11:21 AM
ne ready to pay jacked prices in both stores. for bbc i mean.

johnnyblaze036
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
union is retail or close to it, barneys jacks the price though.

plus its nice to get the stuff early compared to when it hits the site.

you can also check out commonwealth's site, they get stuff the same time or earlier and they sell for retail and ship.

Grande
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Okay lol ill help yah if you exit bws you need to look towards the building across from it and turn to your right then walk to the end of the block. Then at the end look in the direction of the atm machine and walk until west broadway union in on spring and west bway have fun!

Barney's... the best advice i can give you is to google the address It's 1 clock im way to lazy if you beg ill do it. But if you know were like bloomies saks b-goodman and all those stores in 59th are then go there and ask anyone in those stores were barneys is theyll give you great directions

hopefully i end up at union this time last time i wlkaed so far i reached water

Moneyispower23
10-12-2006, 09:08 PM
kev lemme know next time u go if, i know my way ill go with u

Grande
10-13-2006, 12:38 AM
well im going to bws this sunday wit this kid so wat u wanna do

Grande
10-17-2006, 02:44 PM
does union or barneys sell any ice cream shoes.

rollinjunk
10-17-2006, 03:45 PM
the new icecream stuff which we all know and love is not out yet

the boardflips are out tho

CactusBri
10-31-2006, 10:08 AM
when i first did went there i got directions to the bape store. then union is right around the corner