PDA

View Full Version : Aoyama BWS only for exclusive members?

hlkc
01-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I will be in Tokyo for 48 hours Wednesday. Is Aoyama BWS only for exclusive members? I am visitor from US and if they won't sell it to me there I am thinking to skip that BWS and concentrate other BWS shops like the Harajuku and Shibuya...

Also, are they walking distance to each other? If not what is the best way to go around all these 3 BWS?

Many thanks to local BAPE fans in advance!

Yom
01-07-2008, 02:34 PM
no, anyone can buy from there

and yes they r well within walking distance, infact, the new store is even closer to bapexclusive now.

And u can walk to shibuya from harajuku in about 15 mins. worth it cos there r a couple of nice shops on that road. also the sad cafe which i can reccomend for some great food!

if u want a map pm me i can try and run one off for u :)

hlkc
01-07-2008, 03:04 PM

and yes they r well within walking distance, infact, the new store is even closer to bapexclusive now.

And u can walk to shibuya from harajuku in about 15 mins. worth it cos there r a couple of nice shops on that road. also the sad cafe which i can reccomend for some great food!

Yom,

I can't say thank you enough if you can taught me how to do that. I really want to visit all 3 BWS this Wendesday if I can and save some time to check out other shops like Neighborhood and Tab Device, Fenom shops too. I will PM you my email address now.

Many many thanks!

DC RA
01-07-2008, 03:06 PM
go to bape cafe

Asami
01-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Neighborhood, Supreme, BBC/Ice Cream store, NORT and lots of other great shops, all in the same street!

Anjinzuka01
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
if you want to visit Yokohama pm me for directions

jinikari01
01-07-2008, 03:28 PM
you should also hit up bape cut for a quick hair service exper. only bape can offer.

Yom
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
you should also hit up bape cut for a quick hair service exper. only bape can offer.

I think they have shut it now?

"a"
01-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Tab Device is opposite Bapeexclusive Aoyama.

Yom
01-07-2008, 03:32 PM
if anyone knows good directions to Shinuya bape for him? its the only one i dont know where it is. although, shibuya is a fun place to just wonder around anyway :D

jinikari01
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I think they have shut it now?

LOL!!!!!
i love jp salons.... just go to any in that case....
the service is one of a kind.... one salon that i used to go had a girl that looked alike boa who always used to wash my hair..... damn she was hot.

Anjinzuka01
01-07-2008, 03:46 PM
go to OF in Aoyama, next to exclusive

Bape_lovers
01-07-2008, 03:49 PM

when r u leaving to jp Yom?

Yom
01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
when r u leaving to jp Yom?

By the end of march. not got a deffo date yet.

hlkc
01-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Yom,

please PM me the map or just send it to my email at hlkc@yahoo.com, if you can since I did not receive your last map. Leaving in few hours, please help if you can/ Much appreciated!!!

since i only will be there for 1 full day therefore I will concentrate that street and the 3 BWS.

Thanks

jdmpower
05-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Im jealous

hlkc
12-17-2008, 06:36 PM
I am the starter of this thread and I am going to Aoyama, Harajuku BAPE this weekend. Can't wait :p

Anyone over there can let me know what they have there now?