PDA

View Full Version : BBC/Ice Cream Membership True or False?

1_i_Will_e
12-24-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm wondering about this membership stuff cause this dude I work with(Nike Factory Outlet North/Las Vegas, NV) came in today with the Yellow Dog hoodie and I was thinkin Fake... So I talke to him and he said it cost like 250 but free for him cause his Mom pay $400 a month... and they(bbcicecream.com) just ask him if he want certain items and they send it to him... but this don't make sense to me cause he live on one of the high-class poor sides of Vegas... also I checked this cats tags on the sneek and his Billionaire Boys Club tag was sewn to the the damn sweater and not the neck part... also it didn't have the lil "Made in Japan" tag like BBC Tee... so whats ups let me know if this shit is real before I talk business with this cat...

(B)ape_Child
12-24-2006, 01:54 AM
thats a fucking lie

bbcicecream does not have a system where you pay $400 a month and you get whatever you want. If that was true Pharrell would to have sold his Ferrairi and both his Phantom's just to pay off that shit and afford a dnd cardboard box home bye now. Running dog costs 300 not 250 by the way

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
12-24-2006, 02:18 AM
yeah that dude is lying.... i know someone that does advertise for bbc/ice cream though and even he doesn't even get whatever items he wants he gets two outfits every month for 50% off that it !! so that guyss a liar

blairsteelers
12-24-2006, 02:48 AM
your co-worker is a noob.

1_i_Will_e
12-24-2006, 03:02 AM
I knew I wasn't f'n trippin... cause my damn Sk3 cost more than his Blackberry garbage.... I'm not one of those dudes who stunt or show off... but I was like this lil punk is in love with Jordans... and everybody and they mama can get em... it seem like (Eventhough I'm black) The whole hood can't pay to feed they kids cause they all wanna be fly and buy fuckin Jordans... damn I feel bad for them cause they priorities are all fucked up... And I was thinkin howcome he aint got no card.... like the Bape Members card... I knew I knew a lil more than a lil bit... Thanks Apes

BAPINGonCreams
12-24-2006, 03:09 AM
yeah, no point in wearing fly clothes but getting shot the next day.
they should use the money to move their family i reckon if they're in the ghetto or whatever

chez83
12-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Sooo Wack@!