PDA

View Full Version : this is kinda funny/ or maybe not !!!

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
01-17-2007, 05:43 PM
bbc/icecream.com e-mail me today to tell me about some new items and new retailers so as i read this i scrolled donw to the bottom and this is what was said....
"We still receive a lot of emails from people asking us if the items they have bought on ebay or in bootleg stores like InZone in Norfolk are real. The answer is always no! I'm not sure how else to tell people but the only place to find authentic BBC and Ice Cream product is at our official retailers or on our web site. We only manufacture what our official retailers order thus there is nothing else available for anyone else. Anything bought from China and Hong Kong is FAKE! Stop wasting your money on bootleg products. If you find our product too expensive we recommend that you support other more affordable brands authentic product rather then buying corny bootleg products."

i dont think it could be said any better but...... kinda harsh dont u think ??? oh well

icecreamman2
01-17-2007, 06:51 PM
imagine if you owned bbc/icecream wouldn't you be pissed that people are making fakes out of the products you desighned

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
01-17-2007, 07:14 PM
yeah thats why i said it couldnt be said better it just seems weird that they would say it... i dunnoe i could just be buggin

MikeYAYO
01-17-2007, 07:48 PM
seems kinda unprofessional though for them to word it that way.

(B)ape_Child
01-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Pharrell hates it Nigo doesn't care as much

wzcefiro
01-17-2007, 08:21 PM
"If you find our product too expensive we recommend that you support other more affordable brands authentic product rather then buying corny bootleg products"(BBC/ICECREAM).

but what they r saying is the truth......might b kinda harsh for ppl. who complains them about the price, but i dont care.....:)

TonyBG
01-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Now if they could send that to every single person lol..

GeneralDiaz427
01-17-2007, 10:17 PM
it's actually ENDZONE, not INZONE.. still in awe they called them out..BIGGEST FAKE PUSHER in the HAMPTON ROADS AREA. its located in military circle mall. haven for fake shit.

1_i_Will_e
01-18-2007, 02:04 AM
Yep I got that same e-mail today also... and when I read it I was like damn I wish yall would send this to the people who rock the fakes... but it did seem a lil hasty for such a company to word their emotions like so... they really hate the shit too huh... I guess its starting to cause them a bigger dent in the pockets than what they thought...

Psi Kappa
01-18-2007, 02:37 AM
interesting email.

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
01-18-2007, 09:15 AM
and what gets me is that they say that anything bought from chinor hong kongis fake but isnt concept shophk in hong kong?

CactusBri
01-18-2007, 09:27 AM
there just trying to discourage everyone from buying from places like concept shop even though they have 100% authentic stuff.

loki777
01-18-2007, 10:47 AM
there just trying to discourage everyone from buying from places like concept shop even though they have 100% authentic stuff.

I don't think it has anything to do with one store (Concept Shop) but fape on a grand scale, yes Concept Shop is legit and maybe a few others but you and I know ALL that fape shit comes from those two places.

fr3es0le
01-18-2007, 01:03 PM
This email is goin on my myspace. Enough fape rockers look @mine lol

Troyk1m
01-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Mr. Leeds dont play!

CactusBri
01-22-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with one store (Concept Shop) but fape on a grand scale, yes Concept Shop is legit and maybe a few others but you and I know ALL that fape shit comes from those two places.

thats why i said "stores like" meaning more then one. it was an example.

POW!
01-22-2007, 02:32 PM
nigo doesn't care because the people buying fakes aren't going to buy the real ones b/c their expensive. Maybe he is impressed that his brands have gotten so popular that their being fakes like the LV bags.