PDA

View Full Version : Question about BAPE shirt sleeve tags...

Bbest
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey Bapeheads,

Curious... I know the sleeve tags way back in the day didn't wrap around the bottom of the sleeve and were just on the side, but have they gone through any other changes along the way? The reason I'm asking is because I just bought a BAPExKaws shirt and the sleeve tag is slightly smaller then the two 2006 shirts I have. Did they recently change the size on these or what? Thanks for any help.

Absolution
10-31-2006, 11:20 PM
Not many changes have come about.

Crewneck and pullover tags are slightly wider than tshirt or hoody tags.

Can't think of anything else.

Bbest
10-31-2006, 11:28 PM
So between older and newer shirts has anyone noticed a change? Do they maybe sometimes just happen to get cut smaller then other? Edit: I was looking at it and the Bape head is slightly smaller as well. I got it from a legit source so I'm pretty damn sure it's authentic.

prins
11-01-2006, 11:23 AM
only had two changes.

NyNigo
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
the only change that i was told from BWS is when they changed the sizing... Used to wear a M perfectly but now i gots to wear a large. thats the onyl change that i know about.

Bbest
11-01-2006, 03:18 PM
the only change that i was told from BWS is when they changed the sizing... Used to wear a M perfectly but now i gots to wear a large. thats the onyl change that i know about.

Hmmm this is weird. Shirt is the same size only the ape head tag is slightly smaller. Maybe they put a tag from a beanie on it or something.

prins
11-03-2006, 12:09 PM
The overseas clothing has more of a true to fit compare to the US fit which I heard is a little bigger in size. Why americans are overweight and people in asia are smaller in size. TS