PDA

View Full Version : Carhart x Bape Jackets?

track
10-09-2006, 10:46 PM
anyone else seen these yet? i saw one on the front page of hypbeast like a week back and it was the og camo hoodys but i think theyre fully lined waterproof material and supposed to be mad warm. unfortunately the info on it read that EVERY BWS except NY was getting them in :mad: anyone else know more on this?

Notorious
10-09-2006, 10:48 PM
anyone else seen these yet? i saw one on the front page of hypbeast like a week back and it was the og camo hoodys but i think theyre fully lined waterproof material and supposed to be mad warm. unfortunately the info on it read that EVERY BWS except NY was getting them in :mad: anyone else know more on this?i badly want that B A P E carhartt in red, guess ima have to cop from pondon or cliffedge when they get it

Dai D
10-09-2006, 10:50 PM
I think it is just a Carhart jacket with Bape Camo and BAPE on it. They should be very warm.

theafroshane
10-09-2006, 10:51 PM
anyone else seen these yet? i saw one on the front page of hypbeast like a week back and it was the og camo hoodys but i think theyre fully lined waterproof material and supposed to be mad warm. unfortunately the info on it read that EVERY BWS except NY was getting them in :mad: anyone else know more on this?
They are exactly like carhart jackets but just BAPE camo and Lettering, they will be extremely durable and probably really warm.

Japan only, maybe UK... good luck, they drop in a couple weeks in Japan.

I'd love purple or blue.

We aren't getting them because Carhartt US didn't wanna play ball with BAPE on licensing so they're not available here.

hello tabby
10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
It's because BWS in the US doesn't have the licence to sell Carhart.

This season there is a Carhart sleeveless jacket, long sleeve jacket, and hat.

Notorious
10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
They are exactly like carhart jackets but just BAPE camo and Lettering, they will be extremely durable and probably really warm.

Japan only, maybe UK... good luck, they drop in a couple weeks in Japan.

I'd love purple or blue.

We aren't getting them because Carhartt US didn't wanna play ball with BAPE on licensing so they're not available here.what, is carhartt us too blue collar construction worker for bape??

b's-fresh
10-09-2006, 10:55 PM
i cant believe carhartt US said no to bape. like...thats a fuckin compliment, take it and play ball, geez.

theafroshane
10-09-2006, 10:59 PM
what, is carhartt us too blue collar construction worker for bape??

No carhartt did not want to play ball with bape on the licensing of the carhartt name/likeness in the US.

i cant believe carhartt US said no to bape. like...thats a fuckin compliment, take it and play ball, geez.

Yeah but some people don't care... maybe it wasn't cost efficient in the US for carhartt to move into production of this, maybe they saw that one store in the whole country can't possibly account for enough revenue to make it worth it...

who knows, oh well, off to pondon we go!

ogbapehead
10-10-2006, 12:13 AM
i agree with ben, i need that jacket!

astonibape
10-10-2006, 10:53 AM
I think this jacket is keeping me from paying reseller on the camo shark. I will have the red camo in my life.

Dai D
10-10-2006, 05:01 PM
i agree with ben, i need that jacket!

I got one for work. Its the OG Carhartt brown. I am think of getting a navy one, because you can't see grease and oil on navy. :eek:

ASNKA
10-10-2006, 07:45 PM
I wish the camo hats came out here in the states, they are nice!

Dai D
10-10-2006, 09:30 PM
I wish the camo hats came out here in the states, they are nice!

There is always Pondon. :D

prins
10-14-2006, 11:35 AM
overpriced, plus I live in Socal so I'll never need it

Bbest
10-14-2006, 03:21 PM
I work for a marketing company that recently picked up Carhardt as a vendor. I wish there was some way they can hook me up with it. I know if I even asked they'd be like what the fuck you on.