PDA

View Full Version : BAPE full camo down jackets...

Bbest
11-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey bapeheads. Got some questions about the full camo down jackets I'm hoping someone can answer...

Curious what is retail on these? Also have they been faked? I haven't come across fakes. If so what are the signs to spot a fake?

And lastely does anyone here own one and what do you think of it, any sort of problems with them, zippers or buttons, pocket ripping or anything go wrong easily with them?

Thanks a lot to anyone that can answer these. :)

Taint
11-04-2006, 02:04 PM
someone should start a FAQ thread to answer questions like this so people don't start new threads just to ask a question. Cleans up the forum.

Bbest
11-04-2006, 03:11 PM
So there can one huge cluttered mess of a thread with questions? Isn't the purpose of a message board to ask questions and have conversations about a common interest? It's not like there's much else going on in the A bathing ape/BAPE section. Theres enough sub categories and headings as it is.

There was also a question mark icon placed beside the thread so if people don't feel like reading questions they skip over it.

Bbest
11-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Now that thats out of the way if anyone has any answers I'd greatly appreciate it.

Taint
11-04-2006, 04:27 PM
I know what the forum is for, conversating about bape and all that good stuff, but still, it would seem nice for them to do that. That way this doesn't turn out like the original BT,

My bad that I can't answer your question...

Dai D
11-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey bapeheads. Got some questions about the full camo down jackets I'm hoping someone can answer...

Curious what is retail on these? Also have they been faked? I haven't come across fakes. If so what are the signs to spot a fake?

And lastely does anyone here own one and what do you think of it, any sort of problems with them, zippers or buttons, pocket ripping or anything go wrong easily with them?

Thanks a lot to anyone that can answer these. :)

I have the Red Camo. I have no problem with it at all. I haven't seen any fakes on the down jackets yet, so I would say the signs would be the same as any hoodies and tees. Tags, zippers, etc.... I don't know if this helps you out.

Bbest
11-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the info daid ;). I haven't come across fakes yet on the down jackets either. They seem like they would be a lot harder to pull off then hoodies.

ogbapehead
11-07-2006, 11:11 AM
i got some bape downs.. warm as hell and well worth the price... dont listen to daiD i've seen his gear.. .90% is fake....

J/K bro.. DaiD is 100% legit with lots of heat..:D

AstroWolf
11-07-2006, 12:23 PM
it seems to me that the down jackets would not be as easy to Fape as a print sweat shirt, or t. there is a level of complexity there that would make it a rare fape item at least.... wait, holy shit, its rare!? i want a fape down now! :p