PDA

View Full Version : Camo Thermals?

Comnwealth
10-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Ok I'm not even going to front, I am a newbie stepping into the Bape game, and I would like to thank Absolution for heading me back onto the right path away from the darkside aka Fapetalk. I have already copped a few things from pondon and a few from other old BT members. Question I have is I was looking at the camo long thermals and was wondering are they worth it. I mean they look dope but how do they feel are they soft or what. Hey, if anyone's got a L they are trying to sell also, let me know. Rolln and Absol, keep up the good work

b's-fresh
10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
the thermals are comfy, very soft, but truthfully IMO the ones from this season are nowhere as good as last years, to thin.

last years were much thicker/heavier, I got the purple camo one from last year and its dope, as thick as a sweatshirt.

this years thermal are also lower in price, but at the end I would say go for it, they look cool and are plain[no BAPE on the chest]thank goodness, and are comfy after all.

but if u can get one from last year, woooo get it, much warmer/better quality.

ogbapehead
10-10-2006, 12:04 AM
i got a purple from this season and it was a good investment, fits great and actually keeps u warm.i had mines on on sat, i was f'ing hot. get one while u stil can from bws. i think they only have large sizes left. $130ish after tax.

Comnwealth
10-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Damn, white would be hot, to bad I don't live in NY, I am down alittle ways here in Va. I guess I will have to copp one from Pondon or some other way. When will the Marketplace be open here, LOL

b's-fresh
10-10-2006, 12:19 AM
try www.stay246.com

use juno u know.

Comnwealth
10-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Did I miss something Grey?

Vadood
10-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Grey talks and posts pictures. Normally pretty funny if you get him, otherwise, just ignore him.

hahaha just kidding.

I personally like the thermal s/s, comfortable and a little loose, but not too loose. I imagine the l/s are too. Pretty warm on top of that.

PS I understand your VA plight. My ass has been up here for like 3 months though, so maybe i don't... but I should.

rd ninja
10-10-2006, 10:19 AM
comn, you should cop if you can - you're not going to get any other plain all over camo for $135 period.

Comnwealth
10-10-2006, 10:21 AM
yeah I am up here in Va, over in Newport News, I would say about 45 min. away from Commonwealth and Cream.

RD, I am little far from BWS, Pondon seems like my best bet at $158

Comnwealth
10-10-2006, 02:40 PM
ok glad to hear that, I thought for a sec I couldn't read or something.

On a side note, I just copped the purple thermal from Pondon, and a few other things :D Thanks everyone for the info

king qeemon
10-10-2006, 07:55 PM
fape...u trying to dethrone qeemon as king?

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/greys2k/fape.jpg

no one can dethrone me as king!!!! NO ONE!!!! :D

track
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
lol you guys are crazy...i plan on hittin the NYC BWS this week, any info on what thermals they have left and also if i rock a L in bape tee's but an xL in the hoodies would be i good goin for a L?

prins
10-12-2006, 01:38 AM
Quality is just not there. I had a chance to pick this up but its so thin and looks cheap. I would not cop unless its a must have for you. Not worth the price.

bapetalksucksass
10-12-2006, 01:39 AM
I wanted all them shits size smizzall but bws hates my size pooie.

Sbr-Rider
06-28-2007, 04:26 AM
i need liek 10 of them in every color nd like 3 white