PDA

View Full Version : Making a Documentary, need volunteers!!!

drwhitechocolate
11-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Yo,

im a film student in New York working on a short documentary about sneakers, streetwear, and the collector culture. I'm looking for people to do interviews with and for a main subject for the film. that means i need sneakerheads!!!!!

I'm looking for people in NY that have really big collections that are willing to let me meet up with them, ask a couple of questions, and film their shoes.

The climax of the film has to be a shoe drop, so I also need somebody that's planning on camping out or lining up in the next month, which I know most of y'all are definately doing.

You can reply to this message, PM me, hit me up on aim (alex9986), or send me an e-mail at alexgreer@cox.net . If you send an e-mail please make the subject "documentary."

aznkooman
11-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I recommand RAIN. He has a HUGE collection

(B)ape_Child
11-07-2006, 06:53 PM
I recommand RAIN. He has a HUGE collection
my dude has 3 pairs of the same shoe that is worth $1500

theafroshane
11-07-2006, 06:59 PM
talk to JohnnyBlaze036, he's got a lot of heat and he's very photogenic.

czar
11-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Any chance we could see this doc. when its done?

mantisfist
11-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Yo,

im a film student in New York working on a short documentary about sneakers, streetwear, and the collector culture. I'm looking for people to do interviews with and for a main subject for the film. that means i need sneakerheads!!!!!

I'm looking for people in NY that have really big collections that are willing to let me meet up with them, ask a couple of questions, and film their shoes.

The climax of the film has to be a shoe drop, so I also need somebody that's planning on camping out or lining up in the next month, which I know most of y'all are definately doing.

You can reply to this message, PM me, hit me up on aim (alex9986), or send me an e-mail at alexgreer@cox.net . If you send an e-mail please make the subject "documentary."

Sounds like a cool project but hasn't this already been done in the excellent "Just For Kicks" documentary.

nycbapehead
11-07-2006, 09:10 PM
i got alot of kicksmy self......take a look.i dont know if this is enuff.let me know...this is not including my j's....
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/richy1er/sneakerstashh.jpg

(B)ape_Child
11-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a cool project but hasn't this already been done in the excellent "Just For Kicks" documentary.
movies get done over and over
I wouldn't mind another movie about shoes
but he also said streetwear so yea it's gonna be more than shoes

plus he's on a way lower budget than "Just For Kicks" that's y he is trying to interview ppl on BT2 and other forums instead Bobbito and Clyde Drexler

Flagjacket
11-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Don't do it, this is a con man coming to raid your collections!

ogbapehead
11-08-2006, 12:36 AM
damn nyc ... thats a lot of kicks.. haha... i also nominate johnnyblaze .. but rain woo got some exclusive heat...

Slim Bapesta
11-08-2006, 01:16 AM
talk to JohnnyBlaze036, he's got a lot of heat and he's very photogenic.

fag. u like him.

drwhitechocolate
11-08-2006, 03:13 AM
plus he's on a way lower budget than "Just For Kicks" that's y he is trying to interview ppl on BT2 and other forums instead Bobbito and Clyde Drexler

I actually work at the radio station that Bobbito used to host Squeeze Radio at, so I'm trying to interview him for a little bit of this.

And i'm not a con man trying to raid your collection...we can meet at a neutral place beforehand so you can get to know me and know that i'm not gonna steal your ish.

Thanks for the bumps, and keep it comin...i'll definately post this up when its done in December

Young_Gav
11-08-2006, 03:39 AM
where could i get a peak of what johnnyblaze has

johnnyblaze036
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
thanks for the love guys but sadly i have been moving sa lot of my stuff in an effort to get out the game. but heres a a taste of some of what i had/have, more not listed:

http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17114

there is/was more, much more but i just got tired of it. i would have been a good canidate a few months ago but i think someone else with more heat should take the role.

AstroWolf
11-08-2006, 09:31 AM
i would have to agree, that it is a been there done that kinda premise. but he said its for school, so its most likely a project for school, so with that in mind its going to be a lot more interesting to watch in class than a bunch of the ego ridden bullshit some people make in film school...

On another note, i would def nominate~ rainwoo, Absolution, CinderBlock, 3 really ill collections!

prins
11-08-2006, 12:30 PM
thanks for the love guys but sadly i have been moving sa lot of my stuff in an effort to get out the game. but heres a a taste of some of what i had/have, more not listed:

there is/was more, much more but i just got tired of it. i would have been a good canidate a few months ago but i think someone else with more heat should take the role.

hey j when you gonna hook me up with them infareds. puh puh puh please

ogbapehead
11-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Bill i've been sober for about 1 month now... no new nikes or sta.... its tough to quit and the stupid roadies are dropping this week... i'm gonna stay home and eat Snickers bar for the rest of the week.... its helps with the withdrawal

Young_Gav
11-08-2006, 02:07 PM
oh yea i remember now, if that stuff was 9-10 id buy over half of it

and yea^^^^^bape is like crack, i find it helpful just to not get on the computer at all

(B)ape_Child
11-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I actually work at the radio station that Bobbito used to host Squeeze Radio at, so I'm trying to interview him for a little bit of this.

And i'm not a con man trying to raid your collection...we can meet at a neutral place beforehand so you can get to know me and know that i'm not gonna steal your ish.

Thanks for the bumps, and keep it comin...i'll definately post this up when its done in December
cool I see no reason for him not to do it

Moneyispower23
11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Absolution has an underrated collection if i might add you guys might wanna thinkg about him, also johnnyblaze and woo is another but they were mentioned

Absolution
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
LoL no heat here.

I'll go with JohnnyBlaze. Seriously.

I'm just here to chill.

(B)ape_Child
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM

HEAT!x60+

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.]

Moneyispower23
11-08-2006, 08:25 PM
lol jordan no doubt i feel ya

johnny got named i just had to name the other cat's who need to be shouted out for something like this

czar
11-08-2006, 08:34 PM
JohnnyBlaze- Fate has brought us together I wear sz. 12 hopefully I will be contacting you, this seasons hoodys are gonna leave me broke.
Whats that you say, a BT2 member discount sure why not.

RainWooTheGreat
11-08-2006, 09:38 PM
dont recommnad me plzz.. ha ha low key person here

rollinjunk
11-08-2006, 09:42 PM

i think rainwoo would be the best person for the documentary

just make sure he keeps it in his pants

(B)ape_Child
11-08-2006, 10:26 PM
yea everybody he's reeeeeal low key