PDA

View Full Version : Black diamond Zip-up For sale

Mc <3 iOnZ`
11-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I've got a Black Diamond Zip-up this thursday, it's Size M. But i was suffering from a big money problem, i got to sort it out ASAP. So, i have to sell the zip-up which i just got yesterday. >.<
The Price i can accept is £650 including shipping, thank you for any questions and any requires. Feel free to contact me if you want some more pics.
My E-mail: tony_uson(at)hotmail(dot)com

Many Thanks

Bossman75
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
I've got a Black Diamond Zip-up this thursday, it's Size M. But i was suffering from a big money problem, i got to sort it out ASAP. So, i have to sell the zip-up which i just got yesterday. >.<
The Price i can accept is £650 including shipping, thank you for any questions and any requires. Feel free to contact me if you want some more pics.

Many Thanks

WHAT! So you can't afford the £210 you spent on it, so to recoup that you are asking for £650? HA HA HA HA good luck mate! I can see you making a lot of friends here!

(I know I said I was going to go but I'm waiting for a PM)

shad
11-10-2006, 08:55 AM
bossman i heard from CRS-1, if u can log onto the old bapetalk.. hes there..

popolove
11-10-2006, 09:41 AM
ebay price's around 450gbp...

hello tabby
11-10-2006, 10:08 AM
I know mods will be doing a lot of locking and deleting when they get around to it.

revs boi
11-10-2006, 10:13 AM

Many Thanks

you sir, are an arsehole.

now sell it to me at £150.

ogbapehead
11-10-2006, 10:40 AM
why cant ppl follow simple directions... pls lock.

Absolution
11-10-2006, 10:40 AM
There is currently no marketplace.

Please place items for sale in your signature.

Thanks.

[locked]