PDA

View Full Version : Green Shark Release 10/10/06

theafroshane
10-10-2006, 12:26 PM
No raffle today from what I heard on the front lines. Someone who went down there, please elaborate...

NUMBERR97
10-10-2006, 02:06 PM
line wasnt too long. more people came during opening time, there was no raffle. it all went good except for the occasional 5-10 faggots who think theyre cool and skipped the line. i think they need a guy to control the line and watch for skipping.

johnnyblaze036
10-10-2006, 02:14 PM
what up everyone, yeah green sharks today. they still had a few yellow xxl sharks too from yesterday.

no raffle, mad heads in line today compared to yesterday.

shouts to francis, ben, jeff, jason, danny (too bad you had to jet) & anyone else i missed.

jamsessions
10-10-2006, 02:24 PM
daym... thought bout going today. but oh well... nice for everyone that got one!

theafroshane
10-10-2006, 02:42 PM
There's still a few XL and more XXL also a couple remaining XXL Yellow Camo's from yesterday.

mrmetoo
10-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Edwardll on BT wrote:
I'm not going to lie but even tho I was a lil behind I was f$%king piss'd.. Niggas in the front was getting skipp'd left to right.. I was about #30 I guess, but got skipp'd back to like #45 cause niggas all the way in the front was letting other f$%king niggas jump the line.. I swear if I was in front I wouldn't let no nigga get infront of me.. because of that, most people couldnt even get theyre f$%king size.. I'm good tho.. Just saying, if you going to wait on line.. Man up and learn how to hold your ground.. cause if you let other niggas skipp you most likely the guy behind you is going to smack you up side yo f$%king head for letting dudes jump... Thats all I gotta say..

damn you cutters...die! http://www.heat-gear.com/images/smiles/lmao.gif

only 2XL sharks remaining

Bukkake
10-10-2006, 03:08 PM
It was funny watching all them brooklyn cats cut all the chinese kids in line....survival of the illest

mrmetoo
10-10-2006, 03:13 PM
i'm sure the other guys still got their sizes.

brooklyn cats knew someone that's why. :rolleyes:

oo7dw
10-10-2006, 03:37 PM
It was funny watching all them brooklyn cats cut all the chinese kids in line....survival of the illest

How shady..... :mad:

Undftd
10-10-2006, 03:42 PM

i bet they wouldnt cut this chinese kid

nme00
10-10-2006, 03:57 PM
line wasnt too long. more people came during opening time, there was no raffle. it all went good except for the occasional 5-10 faggots who think theyre cool and skipped the line. i think they need a guy to control the line and watch for skipping.

Didn't get my size thanks to line cutting faggots again! First time was for the Roadsta drop. Ended up copping myself a size XL green camo which fits pretty nice anyways. Also ordered a size L from Japan. Gonna try them both to see which fits better then i'm selling the other one.

I was the one with the black Supreme fitted, Supreme East black hoody and black/grey patent Bapestas with red stars.

mrmetoo
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
i was the one with the goldfish in my shoes

http://www.screamingmimis.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/mens_fish_platform.jpg

Absolution
10-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear about the line cutting. Always happens on a sick hype drop.

This is the reason why we roll as a group. Just in case something

does "happen". This way any situation gets squashed instantly.

I hope everyone got a shark at least ( regardless of the size ).

I myself was stuck in school.

imnot4sale
10-10-2006, 04:20 PM
so who in nyc hookin me uppppppppp wit a green?

Ahhh well had to go to school so i misssed...ANYone wanna sell their sz.XL in Green, get at me!! lol

Dai D
10-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Damn job. I was there, and had to leave for work. 2 days in a row I got screwed.
I shouldn't say that. If I wanted it enough I would of stay for it.:rolleyes:

Absolution
10-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Please read this. It's very important.

With all the information that is shared , please don't mention an employees

names on the forum. They too browse here and so does the manager.

They wouldn't be too happy to see information leaking from specific people.

Everyone will remain nameless. Thanks.

NUMBERR97
10-10-2006, 05:01 PM
nme00 i was the kid right next to you wearing the lrg top, white tee and the vampires. i also ended up getting an xl instead of a preferred l.

aznkooman
10-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I got the last L.

aznkooman
10-10-2006, 05:12 PM

This is the reason why we roll as a group.

that's exactly what they did...group members who came late cut everyone else on the line to join member who were in front of the line...i don't mind them cutting as long as they don't cut me:cool:
you know what, just let me join the group...lol

Moneyispower23
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
i on the other hand was in school

i need a shark in my life but can i get props that i stayed in school over a shark ?:D

Grey you killin me lol

czar
10-10-2006, 06:01 PM
^^School is first so I applaud you and give u 2 thumbs up.
I like this new well organized BT2 we have to stick together like fam for these upcoming drops and skippers.

SuperStar Ape
10-10-2006, 06:50 PM
went throught today not knowing they were dropping. didnt even see em on the racks. heard from ABSO that they had em behind the counter. oh well, my cash flow was on E anyways. i wanted to cop a bape x new era fitted but the sizings are horrible :mad:

b's-fresh
10-10-2006, 07:06 PM

This is the reason why we roll as a group. Just in case something

does "happen". This way any situation gets squashed instantly.

I hope everyone got a shark at least ( regardless of the size ).

I myself was stuck in school.

co sign X100000000000
please keep this in mind folks, thank u.

hope most of u were able to get one, I would say hope all got one but as I can see from previous post I know it didnt happen.

dont feel bad, we cant always get what we want, and theres more important things anyway, like sex;) :D

dont mean to preach, just an opinion, always keep your minds in a positive place my buddys, things will fall into place beautifully if u do.

markymark3
10-10-2006, 07:45 PM
i missed the drop... homecoming was this weekend, so i was busy getting shithoused...

and i fucked up my name, is there any way to fix it? or do i have to reregister

king qeemon
10-10-2006, 07:52 PM
congrats to those who got one!!!

too bad i couldn't get one. i guess i'll just save my money for the real ultimate shark.

RainWooTheGreat
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
my gf was no.7 on the line she and her friend got me 2 green camo sharks haha

Moneyispower23
10-10-2006, 08:19 PM
co sign X100000000000
please keep this in mind folks, thank u.

hope most of u were able to get one, I would say hope all got one but as I can see from previous post I know it didnt happen.

dont feel bad, we cant always get what we want, and theres more important things anyway, like sex;) :D

dont mean to preach, just an opinion, always keep your minds in a positive place my buddys, things will fall into place beautifully if u do.

Well since you all know i sayed in school i learned something valuable

A given Formula for inequalities:
Sex + $ > Bape
Words from a wise JEW
we cant always get what we want, and theres more important things anyway, like sex;) :D

Therefore i give thanks for the help of creating this equation to my fellow jew.

king qeemon
10-10-2006, 08:21 PM

wanna hook me up with one???

astonibape
10-10-2006, 08:25 PM
rainwoo, you must be the luckiest dude ive ever heard of. congrats man. and dont worry will, i missed both sharks cuz of school. although ive got something SHINY coming heheh.

king qeemon
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
you got the red camo crystal??

astonibape
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
jae made a booboo the one on 3peat wasnt crystal, but im getting the white one, like my hero aka qeemon HEHEH as long as u dont mind..

king qeemon
10-10-2006, 08:41 PM
nice very nice!!!

astonibape
10-10-2006, 08:55 PM
thanks man.. i have a feeling this is the start of a nasty addiction to crystals. heheh. hopefully i have it for the weekend. if not ill send you pics when youre back home!

Clark_Kent
10-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Did anything else drop today besides the shark? Have the brown/yellow snake-sta's drop yet?

Bukkake
10-10-2006, 10:43 PM
thanks man.. i have a feeling this is the start of a nasty addiction to crystals. heheh. hopefully i have it for the weekend. if not ill send you pics when youre back home!

what does this conversation have todo with the green shark comming out today....pm ya boi..and stop waisting space

nme00
10-11-2006, 01:32 AM

Was your gf and her friend those 2 cute japanese girls?

aznkooman
10-11-2006, 03:36 AM

they are chinese...we were right in front of them...funny how i was like #6, but about 15th to get in:rolleyes:

nme00
10-11-2006, 04:06 AM
they are chinese...we were right in front of them...funny how i was like #6, but about 15th to get in:rolleyes:

My bad...I thought they were Japanese at first. The one girl (your GF? Not sure) The one with the purple kicks had a cool style which reminded me of Japanese fashion style. What threw me off was when I heard them talking in what i thought was Mandarin (which i dont speak but I'm fluent in Cantonese). Then i was unsure :)

xblaze23
10-11-2006, 08:51 AM
(in class,) did the xxl's sell out? (preferably green,thanks in advance)

Slim Bapesta
10-11-2006, 10:18 AM
anyone wanna trade something for a MEDIUM SHARK ?

Bukkake
10-11-2006, 10:32 AM
My bad...I thought they were Japanese at first. The one girl (your GF? Not sure) The one with the purple kicks had a cool style which reminded me of Japanese fashion style. What threw me off was when I heard them talking in what i thought was Mandarin (which i dont speak but I'm fluent in Cantonese). Then i was unsure :)

Nobody gives 2 shits what language you speak or if your girl friend dresses up like a fool..if u want to have a conversation why don't u go out for lunch...or better yet PM EACHOTHER and keep this BS out of the thread

johnnyhaze
10-11-2006, 12:15 PM

i was rah behind them lols i was wit the kidrobot hoodie lols.. but i got mad tight wen some nikkas was skiping da line.

johnnyhaze
10-11-2006, 12:17 PM

word they do look jap out lols..

johnnyhaze
10-11-2006, 12:19 PM
im selling a green shark camo MED offer me.

or trade blue neon camo MED..

Hype©
10-11-2006, 12:40 PM
damn is there any xxl shark left??:(

Christian
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
im selling a green shark camo MED offer me.

or trade blue neon camo MED..

PM'ed.

C to the j l
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
shit was mad funny..i got there at noon and sean walked in and some dude in a kid robot hoodie like yelled at him that he was "cutting" the line..ppl started to get pissed caz a lot of ppl were cutting the line..whatever i got my hoodie..oh and who ever made the leo chris comment before its caz leo aint work there no more

NUMBERR97
10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
lol @ johnny i was the kid in front of you in the lrg and red bapes. it was funny when you bugged out on the guy and ended up he was a worker. but you couldnt really tell the diff

stormi2ider
10-11-2006, 01:49 PM

THAT A WAY TO RUB IT IN PPLS FACES! YOUR COOL!

king qeemon
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Nobody gives 2 shits what language you speak or if your girl friend dresses up like a fool..if u want to have a conversation why don't u go out for lunch...or better yet PM EACHOTHER and keep this BS out of the thread

chill out man.

Undftd
10-11-2006, 06:38 PM

watch your mouth, no need to get disrespectful

nme00
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM

Oooohhh...eThuggin huh?! Why u so mad?:mad:

Hey Greys, u ever get your paypal working again? :rolleyes:

theafroshane
10-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Guys, 10/10/06 is over and gone, let's move this forward.

Let's try not to stir up trouble or get folks riled up. Thanx.:cool:

Slim Bapesta
10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
im the king of non contributing, not u. I AM.