PDA

View Full Version : Death of BBC?

ballerriffic92
05-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Do you guys think BBC is slowly dying right now? Because hype for it is going down also and no one is seen rocking BBC anymore

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
05-02-2007, 07:55 PM
oh my fuckin god...... im tired of these fuckin noob ass threads.... do u think its dead? if so..... then u stop wearing it and leave it up to us flyy niggaz to wear it.... damn

heatX
05-02-2007, 07:56 PM
oh my fuckin god...... im tired of these fuckin noob ass threads.... do u think its dead? if so..... then u stop wearing it and leave it up to us flyy niggaz to wear it.... damn

co-sign 10

Killabape
05-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Make your own mind up dude

Skateboard T
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM
stop being a hypebeast

Bbest
05-02-2007, 08:07 PM
2 posts haha. How the fuck do you know what people are wearing. Why would you come into an established group and say stupid shit like this. Especaillly as one of the first things you post. Can we get the entry requirements esablished already.

franalations
05-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Do you guys think BBC is slowly dying right now? Because hype for it is going down also and no one is seen rocking BBC anymore

I dont care if BBC is "dying". I'm rocking it right now and will keep rocking it till I dont want to anymore. Feel to ask other what they think.... But I'm not one to follow the leader:cool:

esemh
05-02-2007, 08:35 PM
he's making a good point guys, dont flame him like that... bbc was at its prime during arguably the first two seasons.. seeing the previews for the next seasons i think its completely losing its aesthetic direction... truthfully, i think bape spring & autumn 2007 was not very good either.. i hope there is improvement in the latter collections.. big hopes for both brands. Saying this, I'm wearing a bbc dog jean at the moment.. and though i dont have many posts like him.. i have quite an extensive collection of a bathing ape and billionaire boys club.. so please dont make the assumption that low amount of posts = "noob".

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
05-02-2007, 08:40 PM
he's making a good point guys, dont flame him like that... bbc was at its prime during arguably the first two seasons.. seeing the previews for the next seasons i think its completely losing its aesthetic direction... truthfully, i think bape spring & autumn 2007 was not very good either.. i hope there is improvement in the latter collections.. big hopes for both brands. Saying this, I'm wearing a bbc dog jean at the moment.. and though i dont have many posts like him.. i have quite an extensive collection of a bathing ape and billionaire boys club.. so please dont make the assumption that low amount of posts = "noob".

all gud man but... the fact of the matter is that why the fuck would u ask that question? like wtf do u care if bbc is dying that just shows us that ur wearing shyt just cause... and not wearing it cuz u like it.. fuck wit otha niggaz think... wear what u wana wear and i just hate that people ask dumb ass questions like that.... wtf could we do if its dying why is he asking us: we cant bring it back to life if its dying...

ymaster8
05-02-2007, 09:03 PM
if u guys stop wearing them, plz send it over to me =D

Anjinzuka01
05-02-2007, 09:16 PM
yesss more bbc for me.....

bapekingO.I
05-02-2007, 11:34 PM
This upcoming season might be BBC's best looking at this thread.

http://www.bapetalk2.com/showthread.php?t=8037

Aireasy3
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM
true...the next season looks very promising indeed

Undftd
05-02-2007, 11:48 PM
all gud man but... the fact of the matter is that why the fuck would u ask that question? like wtf do u care if bbc is dying that just shows us that ur wearing shyt just cause... and not wearing it cuz u like it.. fuck wit otha niggaz think... wear what u wana wear and i just hate that people ask dumb ass questions like that.... wtf could we do if its dying why is he asking us: we cant bring it back to life if its dying...

hahahahaha

season 0-1 only is it for me

hello tabby
05-02-2007, 11:49 PM
This sounds like an episode of House or Grey's Anatomy.

heatX
05-03-2007, 12:18 AM
This sounds like an episode of House or Grey's Anatomy.

lol @ that

a.sklar
05-03-2007, 02:24 AM
there are so many of these gay ass threads.

j-dwys
05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
ahh .. the guy with 3 posts backs up the threadstarted with 2 posts ...... might there be a connection? lol

primed
05-03-2007, 02:30 PM

BBC was never alive! Bape is dying and so should u!

BILLIONAIRE_BAPE_
05-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Lol Shyt Is Just Stupid.... Like I Know This Forum Is For Dicussion But Damn .....

Anjinzuka01
05-03-2007, 02:35 PM
yessss more ape and bbc for me.... I love these ""they are dying" threads...less hype, less crazy prices!!

Killabape
05-03-2007, 03:00 PM
yessss more ape and bbc for me.... I love these ""they are dying" threads...less hype, less crazy prices!!

Just what I was thinkin Anjin:D

Powerz22
05-07-2007, 04:56 AM
i wouldn't say it was dying. I think if anything it's going to get more popular soon. Go on the bbcicecream site an look at retailers. You can now buy all round the world in many different stores.

gaston06
05-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Not dying out...The designs are 'just' getting worse every season....Season 0 and 1 were very strong...IMO the best 2 seasons......But...it gets worse every season so I would only rock old seasons

heatX
05-07-2007, 07:42 AM
i wouldn't say it was dying. I think if anything it's going to get more popular soon. Go on the bbcicecream site an look at retailers. You can now buy all round the world in many different stores.

the fact that you can buy it everywhere makes it less exclusive... i'm losing interest for that reason alone... but next season seems like it's gonna be pretty dope. maybe they'll lower the prices next season, though. we'll see.

esemh
05-07-2007, 08:19 AM
i agree undftd... season 0 especially ha ha... bape x bbc

Nike DUNKaroos
05-07-2007, 11:29 AM
look...idk how many times Im goin to have to read this on ANY forum about Bape/Milo/BBC/Ice Cream...but none are havin issues sellin...regardless of how dismal some designs may be, the stuff isnt goin anywhere...Nigo has made it so that this ish is more than just clothes...its a lifestyle....n u cant not live a lifestyle, b/c then what would u live? lol ,,,anyway...BBC isnt dyin...neither is Bape....or Baby Milo....or Ice Cream...hopefully this will thwart other foolish threads like this 1