PDA

View Full Version : hoodie fading

ichibaned1026
11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
hey, sorrie if this is like reallie noob, and this thread is gonna get flamed with sarcasm, but i just copped my first bape hoody (blue neon reversable), does the pattern crack or fade if i wear it in the rain?

BUKIsunrise
11-15-2006, 09:23 PM
i wouldn't recommend wearing it in the rain. IMO.

Absolution
11-15-2006, 09:24 PM
It will fade a little if you get soaked.

If you have an umbrella , you shouldn't have to worry.

You would rock it in the rain?

Notorious
11-15-2006, 10:18 PM
i actually think hoodies look better used. only wear it in the rain if you agree with me on that.

ichibaned1026
11-16-2006, 12:11 AM
so even the green camo side of the blue neon revers. will fade? :( , i no everyone's prbly thinking i'm crazy

prins
11-16-2006, 12:41 AM
We call that og vintage. TS

eeloe
11-16-2006, 07:12 AM
im having a similar problem with my 3rd gen shark, washed it 4 times over the space of a month, and the WGM stuff has started to fade...not happy!:mad:

AstroWolf
11-16-2006, 07:40 AM
shit fades. its clothing people. just cause you fell in to a style that costs you dough, it is not impervious to the elements or washing machines. wear it, or keep it DS, get hit by a car looking like a idiot wearing a old navy sweat shirt cause you were too crazy to enjoy wearing your bape out.

Or you can be like me and just wear your shark at home, after work, alone, drunk, stoned, crying at how nice the colors still look though my tears.

vanilla ice
11-16-2006, 11:30 AM
shit fades. its clothing people. just cause you fell in to a style that costs you dough, it is not impervious to the elements or washing machines. wear it, or keep it DS, get hit by a car looking like a idiot wearing a old navy sweat shirt cause you were too crazy to enjoy wearing your bape out.

Or you can be like me and just wear your shark at home, after work, alone, drunk, stoned, crying at how nice the colors still look though my tears.

ok................

loki777
11-16-2006, 12:42 PM

ROFL!! good shit!

mikeyl
11-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Fellas! Its a HOODED zip-up, not waering it in the rain is missing the point...

j2daedubblef
11-16-2006, 04:45 PM

HAHAHA LMAO! that was a classic post for me personally haha.

mykeee
11-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I like to wear jackets in the rain. Cotton is not good protection against the elements my friend.

Fellas! Its a HOODED zip-up, not waering it in the rain is missing the point...

geoff
11-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Ya and these hoodies won't keep you very warm if you live in a cold climate...

mikeyl
11-16-2006, 07:30 PM
But what is the point of a hood then? To keep the sun out of your eyes:)

I love it when it rains, means I can pull the hood up and reveal the full details.