PDA

View Full Version : Being taken shopping by your mum

crs-1
11-16-2006, 07:48 AM
After meeting Bossman on saturday popped into BWS to see what was in and there was a kid in the store with his mum, he must have picked up every item and kept calling someone to ask if he should buy stuff.

P@D3
11-16-2006, 07:51 AM
^^ haha and your telling us this why ??

Bossman75
11-16-2006, 08:03 AM
Why not?

My mum never bought me shit back in the day. I always had to fend for msyelf.

Kids now a days don't know they're born.......ha ha ha shit I'm sounding old!

Six
11-16-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah i've seen a kid in there with his mum, its sickening, they should make bws over 21s only

CinderblocK
11-16-2006, 08:17 AM
im not surprised

AstroWolf
11-16-2006, 08:18 AM
its what it is fellas.

P@D3
11-16-2006, 09:09 AM
^^ I go to nice shops with my mom coz she has my cash,, e.g the money i got for my bday or x-mas,, I dont know how its possible for you people to have a job,, I get soo much hw every single day

eeloe
11-16-2006, 11:16 AM
there is a lot of extra money around now a days!
everyone has more money, than say they had, 5 years ago, personally, i dont belive its good to spoil a kid at a young age, as when they grow up, they cant fend for themselfs....
if they want someone, tell them to fuck out and get a job!:D

primed
11-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Yeah i've seen a kid in there with his mum, its sickening, they should make bws over 21s only

that aint fair!:mad: im 16 and i buy all my own gear! they should just not allow kids with parents with them into the store:p ...

hotkohls
11-16-2006, 12:00 PM
you know what i was doing at your age? throwing rocks at my neighbor, robbie joyner.

i certainly was not wearing $350 hoodies or $200 shoes. i needed to grow up and learn to appreciate wearing something that pricey. but if y'all can handle it at 15 or 16, more power to you.

wow. i sound old.

ogbapehead
11-16-2006, 12:39 PM
i cant beleive the amount of moms that bring their kids to BWS

primed
11-16-2006, 12:46 PM
you know what i was doing at your age? throwing rocks at my neighbor, robbie joyner.

i certainly was not wearing $350 hoodies or $200 shoes. i needed to grow up and learn to appreciate wearing something that pricey. but if y'all can handle it at 15 or 16, more power to you.

wow. i sound old.

lol^^ i do that sort of stuff now whilst wearing my bape! :p

i dont think ive fully matured yet! i still got alot of stuff to do and alot of places to bomb!(not explosives:rolleyes:)

PEACE

paulnahm
11-16-2006, 01:31 PM
i bring my mom to the store and cop her some sweats sometimes.

(B)ape_Child
11-16-2006, 03:03 PM
that aint fair!:mad: im 16 and i buy all my own gear! they should just not allow kids with parents with them into the store:p ...

your not alone Primed i'm 15

same shit

different toilet

deadnoob
11-16-2006, 03:28 PM
haha, yeah. im 17, but my mom would never buy me bape. regular priced items she prob would, but nothing that expensive.

she gets mad when i tell her im going to buy bape tho, she doesnt want me wasting money on it, oh well.

primed
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
haha, yeah. im 17, but my mom would never buy me bape. regular priced items she prob would, but nothing that expensive.

she gets mad when i tell her im going to buy bape tho, she doesnt want me wasting money on it, oh well.

i have the same problem some times, i say i got this new shirt and she goes how much...

ME:£50

MUM::confused: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: stupid kid:(

primed
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
your not alone Primed i'm 15

same shit

different toilet

lol

i like that saying!:p

(B)ape_Child
11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
ya'll lucky ya'll have a "mum" to buy you anything

my father doesn't buy me anything except food. but snacks and fast food i pay for

he gives me thirty dollars a month allowance though

so yeah gotta have a J-o-b

Dai D
11-16-2006, 04:24 PM
I am taking my mom there this weekend. :D

hello tabby
11-16-2006, 04:55 PM
My mom used to buy me J's a lot when I was younger. She says my taste is too expensive for her now.

We can't be mad at a mommy for wanting to spoil her child.

j2daedubblef
11-16-2006, 04:57 PM
when my mom went to NYC with my sister i had her call me from the BAPE store and tell me what was in there in my size and then i told her what to get, solely cuz i didn't go on the trip with them to NYC but still wanted some BAPE. she said all the employees and people in there though were looking at her and my sis like they were crazy and didn't belong and were basically mean muggin her.

Notorious
11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
don't hate the player hate the game

Blackspade
11-16-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm 17 and I manage to buy my own shit, if you manage to get an important release then resell it so you'll have enough money for the next release and a bit of cash for you to keep. And I got one more tip it's called: Get a part time job.
And if you see a kid with a mum (a.k.a ATM) inside BWS, he's probably just getting some shit Bapestas and a few other things that nobody would buy because learning from experience mums won't even line up 10 minutes.

prins
11-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Don't worry guys. When the kid grows out of his clothing he'll kick himself in the face. I begged my mom when I was younger to buy me Reebok PUMPS. She wouldn't and now I'm rocking a pair. Valuable lesson learn.

KleanKicks
11-16-2006, 08:49 PM
^^ Word...I think its pretty stupid to buy $300 hoodies or $200 sneakers at such a young age because you will grow out of that shit quick and it will be money thrown out.

jpound757
11-16-2006, 10:27 PM
im 14....have onepair of bapes...i payed for them fully
im savin up now for some more.
my mom wud never buy me a dman thing of bape she wud just laugh and say u wish.
The only reason im wearing bape at my age is cuz i wear a 14 in everything else cept bape and some nikes so my foot is done growing.
I just bought a monogram hoody only cuz I wear my stuff big and I'll grow into it eventually.

but primed...u bomb? where u bomb at?
I drop bombs in VA

Kokomilk
11-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Im 15 too and my mum have bought me 2 bapesta, 2 roadies and 1 apesta so far ;) Maybe asian mum are more open-minded.

czar
11-16-2006, 10:57 PM
j pound your 14 and wear sz. 13. JEEZ. Easy on the hormones.

Kokomilk
11-16-2006, 11:04 PM
And a Xl hoodie. lol less steriods and more Oestrogen for you.

Six
11-17-2006, 05:23 AM
I find all of this quite distressing and offputting

Bossman75
11-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Im 15 too and my mum have bought me 2 bapesta, 2 roadies and 1 apesta so far ;) Maybe asian mum are more open-minded.

Maybe where you live it's just 'cheaper' retail than where other kids live?

I considered buying the ultimate shark for my unborn so he could break it out in like 3 years time and drop peoples jaws, but realised that was INSANE so passed.

crs-1
11-17-2006, 08:10 AM
I find all of this quite distressing and offputting

dont read it then

Kokomilk
11-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Maybe where you live it's just 'cheaper' retail than where other kids live?

I considered buying the ultimate shark for my unborn so he could break it out in like 3 years time and drop peoples jaws, but realised that was INSANE so passed.

lol... im not into fape my bape are all legit . foot soldier price arent too bad so i always get em, but not shark hoodies. never. the only hoodie i got is the most recent bape black full multi camo.

Kokomilk
11-17-2006, 09:06 AM
and oh yeah, i usually dont buy retail until recently i went to bws hk for the the first time 2 weeks ago or so.

Bossman75
11-17-2006, 09:11 AM
What I meant was, the cost of Bape differs on which country you live in, UK Bape retail is super expensive for instance but the Japanese retail is more affordable.

And exchange rates if you buy online etc.

I know it's all relative to what you earn and whatever but if I could buy from Japan all the time I'd be much happier.

jpound757
11-17-2006, 03:40 PM
lol....i hope my feet dont grow anymore i wud be pissed...but yeah i really wear a large in hoodies, but i like my hoodies big.

im only this big cuz my dad is like 6''7'

DarBear
11-17-2006, 04:08 PM
I think you guys need to stop being elitist pricks and haters. Just because you're jealous that people's parents buy them bapes doesn't mean you need to cry out for kids and their parents to be banned.

As for mean-mugging people in a BWS, next time u guys should wear jeans and a t-shirt and walk into some expensive boutique in beverly hills and see how condescending they act to you.

chris_da_lanky_1
11-17-2006, 06:07 PM
The staff dont mind u using you phone as long as you ask first, in my exprience.

jpound757
11-17-2006, 06:56 PM
for real thats effd up yall just mean muggin peole cuz we younger than yall...eff that..

(B)ape_Child
11-17-2006, 07:28 PM
for the people that parents buy stuff for you I have no respect for you as a Bapehead.

That's just the way I am but ppl who's parents buy them clothes i just tell them there lucky becuz I don't thnk they could ever live my life

asia_minor
11-17-2006, 09:23 PM
HAH

my mom is like WTF WHY DO YOU NEED 90$ TSHIRTS, ILL GET YOU 90 HAINES TSHIRTS

hah

jobs suck for young people tho (except when i lifeguard in the summer) because i work 2-2 1/2 hours after school for $7.15 an hour 3 days a week :eek:

$43 dollars a week!

in the summer i get around $200 a week for sitting at a pool tho so its not too bad sometimes

WeezyF
05-05-2007, 12:29 AM
when i went to BWS it was with my mom, but thats because she had the cash (its mine dont get it twisted but she babies me and thinks i hsouldnt carry alot around because im only 13)

wunfreshprynce
05-05-2007, 01:39 AM
im not gonna lie, im 19 right now, turning 20 in 4 months. sometimes i still go shopping with my mom, and she still buys me clothing. not often tho, maybe once a month. she will only buy me clothing when she sees the value in it - but i know for a fact that my mom would not come with me to BWS, because she knows how expensive bape stuff is and she always gives me shit for buying such over priced clothing (sometimes she has a point, she asked me why i paid 400 USD for a hoody. nearly 3200 HKD, when there are hoodies selling at 150HKD and the basic utility is the same lol). there is no chance she'll buy me anything from BWS

sucklord
05-05-2007, 01:50 AM
im not gonna lie, im 19 right now, turning 20 in 4 months. sometimes i still go shopping with my mom, and she still buys me clothing. not often tho, maybe once a month. she will only buy me clothing when she sees the value in it - but i know for a fact that my mom would not come with me to BWS, because she knows how expensive bape stuff is and she always gives me shit for buying such over priced clothing (sometimes she has a point, she asked me why i paid 400 USD for a hoody. nearly 3200 HKD, when there are hoodies selling at 150HKD and the basic utility is the same lol). there is no chance she'll buy me anything from BWS

so going shopping with your mummy once a month isn't often?? I think that she wishes she had a daughter instead and you are her boy-daughter

wunfreshprynce
05-05-2007, 01:55 AM
so going shopping with your mummy once a month isn't often?? I think that she wishes she had a daughter instead and you are her boy-daughter

awww dont be jealous your mom doesnt love you :D :D

j2daedubblef
05-05-2007, 02:20 AM
^^ haha and your telling us this why ??

cuz its crs-1 and he loves to either brag about the items he has gotten from his "source" for good deals that he never tells anyone about or he loves to complain about others who prob get more/better stuff than him...that's just how he works....i think he only has one pair of bape shoes...go figure...

Chucky09
05-05-2007, 02:59 AM
haha. If your mom was like his mom you wouldnt be complaining at all

FreshKorean
05-05-2007, 03:18 AM
I dont see anything wrong with shopping with your mom. I dont have much respect for the greedy kids, but those who go shopping once or twice with their mom or pops is something one should value and be thankful for.

FreshKorean
05-05-2007, 03:21 AM
I think you guys need to stop being elitist pricks and haters. Just because you're jealous that people's parents buy them bapes doesn't mean you need to cry out for kids and their parents to be banned.

As for mean-mugging people in a BWS, next time u guys should wear jeans and a t-shirt and walk into some expensive boutique in beverly hills and see how condescending they act to you.

thank you. FTW

a.sklar
05-05-2007, 03:24 AM
wutta good thread. this is soo old

Powerz22
05-05-2007, 04:56 AM
How old was the kid? I'm 14, an my bape money comes from my mum. How else is a 14 yr old ment to get money? In london the only job i know about that I can do is a paper round. That's £20 per week. Won't get alot of bape with that will you?

czar
05-05-2007, 11:11 AM
nothing wrong w/ someones parents buying them something nice every once in awhile... hell. im not gonna lie, my mom sometimes buys me stuff, but i still pay for the majority of my clothing

It means you dont get to learn the value of a dollar and work if everything is given to you. If you cant afford it move on.

siCKness
05-05-2007, 11:19 AM
at least they don't rock fake bape.

lol.

infamousbape
05-05-2007, 11:21 AM
If someone's parents are willing to cop them shit... don't hate.... if they sound like a little bitch when they walk through the store... then you can hate... I'll never forgot on a recent BWS visit hearing this low-life jerk off order around his parents as they bought him four pairs of kicks a slew of tee shirts and whatever else he wanted... I'm grateful for everything I have... and work my ass off for everything I get... my parents have stopped supporting me on any level when I turned 16 (almost 10 years ago) every once in a while when they want to throw me a gift... it makes it that much more special...

Syko
05-05-2007, 11:28 AM
If someone's parents are willing to cop them shit... don't hate.... if they sound like a little bitch when they walk through the store... then you can hate... I'll never forgot on a recent BWS visit hearing this low-life jerk off order around his parents as they bought him four pairs of kicks a slew of tee shirts and whatever else he wanted... I'm grateful for everything I have... and work my ass off for everything I get... my parents have stopped supporting me on any level when I turned 16 (almost 10 years ago) every once in a while when they want to throw me a gift... it makes it that much more special...

thats absolutely true. i hate those who whine to get their parents to buy them stuff, its just fucken childish. my mom buys me stuff once in a while on special occasions, and im grateful for that. i buy the rest of my clothes with MY MONEY.

The Locust
05-05-2007, 11:32 AM
The best is when kids try on Bapestas and their mommies press down on the toes to make sure they fit.

hello tabby
05-05-2007, 11:35 AM
The best is when kids try on Bapestas and their mommies press down on the toes to make sure they fit.

This made me laugh out loud. Silly Locust. My mom hasn't done that since I was in elementary school.

The Locust
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
From experience (Spoken in Cantonese at Bape Osaka): "But honey, maybe they'll have more later. Just buy anything now before it sells out"

(I purposefully pick up this shirt...

http://www.stay246.com/milo/t/mi_te_070313b_01a.jpg

hold it in my arms for 5 minutes, put it back)

"Buy this one, I think it's popular."

Staff looks at me and whispers "Arigato, otsukare (Good job)" as the customer leaves with 2 of that t-shirt, Dysons that've been sitting there for god knows how long, a pink camo bracelet, and his 2 bags of Supreme t-shirts.

primed
05-05-2007, 11:50 AM
ahahahahahahahahahahaha Loc man, that is so true. I remember my mum used to do that to me when i was little and i would get imbarassed.

Edit: im talking about that shoe comment, not the pickup everything comment.

M-V
05-05-2007, 11:55 AM

That’s is the truth, if parents are willing to buy thing for their children that’s fine. But when a child or teenager goes in and gets everything they want because their attitude then that’s not cool. Like CRS said I was in bape London in January and there was one kid (or whatever looked more like 18 but anyways) whos mum bought him I think three varsity jackets, 2 or more pairs of bapestas and I hope nothing else. :rolleyes: Admittedly my whole fam have been in to Bape stores with me when we were on holiday in Japan, partly because it was a family holiday :o and also because, even though everything I buy id with my mown money, my mum didn’t trust me enough with it to go in and get what I wanted because she knew how much cheaper bape is there and there was a good chance I'd have bought way more then needed. So you can really hate on people you see in a shop with their parents ... but if they are acting like bitches getting anything and everything they want with someone else’s money then maybe you can hate a lil.

bigj713281
05-05-2007, 01:03 PM
heyy i 15 wen i went 2 bws the only reason y my mom came cuase we were visting ny 4 the 1st time but she didnt buy me anything the money i saved up from cutting grass thats how i bought my bape stuff

badboy12910
05-05-2007, 01:20 PM
fcuk that everyone needs to buy their own ish w/ the money they earn from working I dont care how old they are people shouldnt use their parents unless its like christmas or their b day :p

siCKness
05-05-2007, 01:22 PM
i would spoil my kids. but to a certain extent.

never will i drop anything higher than $200 when it comes to buying their clothes.

oh yah, im cool like that. lol.

FreshKorean
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
why was this thread even created? LOL. Whining about kids who dont spend their own money? Why do you even give a sh*t.

primed
05-05-2007, 02:57 PM
You lot need to stop whinning! This thread is months old! It was a silly thread like all the rest of them, dont go on about it!

Bape_lovers
05-05-2007, 04:54 PM
why was this thread even created? LOL. Whining about kids who dont spend their own money? Why do you even give a sh*t.

LOL..that is the truth..hey..it could b a tourist..i mean..if i went to Japan..i would definaitly b with my parents..n of course i would go to Bape shop..as a result..either my mom or dad would come with me..i don't think that is a problem right??

WeezyF
05-05-2007, 05:20 PM
^ its not

Killabape
05-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Damn this thread has been resurrected

DUNCAN99
05-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Damn this thread has been resurrected

lol

I understand the frustration :P u work hard for ur bape while crying kiddys get all the stuff they want just like that

but hey, who cares ;)

Asami
05-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Fuck the whiners, if people's parents pay for it now they'll stop anyway when their kids grow up.

I sent my mom to the BWS a couple of times, but that was mostly because she was in NY and I wasn't. She chatted with the staff a couple of times, they thought it was really cool she was getting me some stuff and that I lived in Holland and still knew Bape and wore it. I went to the reseller shops in HK with my mom, and they too told me how cool it was that my mom liked Bape as well. So I really don't get all the hating, if you think you deserve your Bape more because you worked for your money, good for you. Don't go hating on others because they get it from their parents, eventually we all have to work and buy our own gear, be it Bape or something else.

Bape_lovers
05-05-2007, 06:04 PM
^ its not

good..for the first time since forever..we r agreeing with each other XO

crs-1
05-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Cheers for the resurrection of my old thread. I have another 1299 take your pick :)

It was a tongue in cheek comment because on the day it made me laugh. I dont see what you are getting so upset about.

WeezyF
05-05-2007, 08:29 PM
good..for the first time since forever..we r agreeing with each other XO

LOL yeah it seems that way

MikeBrown
05-05-2007, 09:09 PM
I was a spoiled kick back in the day. But even my mom wouldn't have bought me anything like that. Now I pay for my own and it rules. Honestly, if my mom offered to buy me anything expensive I wouldn't let her. The reason that I like expensive clothes is because I have to work my ass off to get them. It just feels like I have really earned it when I pick something nice up that cost me a couple bucks.

DUNCAN99
05-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Fuck the whiners, if people's parents pay for it now they'll stop anyway when their kids grow up.

I sent my mom to the BWS a couple of times, but that was mostly because she was in NY and I wasn't. She chatted with the staff a couple of times, they thought it was really cool she was getting me some stuff and that I lived in Holland and still knew Bape and wore it. I went to the reseller shops in HK with my mom, and they too told me how cool it was that my mom liked Bape as well. So I really don't get all the hating, if you think you deserve your Bape more because you worked for your money, good for you. Don't go hating on others because they get it from their parents, eventually we all have to work and buy our own gear, be it Bape or something else.

hehe i live in holland too

but ye.. my mom goes to the phillipines sometimes while im at school and i let her buy me lots of jordan shoes/clothing etc cuz its hard to find stuff like that here in holland

jCoN
05-06-2007, 02:34 PM
this doesnt bother me as long as it not fake i dont care

keefboz
05-06-2007, 02:49 PM
cuz its crs-1 and he loves to either brag about the items he has gotten from his "source" for good deals that he never tells anyone about or he loves to complain about others who prob get more/better stuff than him...that's just how he works....i think he only has one pair of bape shoes...go figure...

wow, i thought bape made more than shoes, so having only one pair of shoes defines a whole collection! I only have one pair of shoes, one m65 jacket, 4 hoods, a crew and 5 tee's. Damn my collection must be awful :(

wzcefiro
05-06-2007, 03:11 PM
i want a mom like that.........."Mommy i want this, daddy i want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

crs-1
05-06-2007, 06:39 PM

This really made me laugh. You need to seriously get over this obsession with me. Do you sit there punching the wall with one hand going "crs-1, crs-1, crs-1 urgh yeah crs-1" and jerking off with the other.

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 06:59 PM
wow, i thought bape made more than shoes, so having only one pair of shoes defines a whole collection! I only have one pair of shoes, one m65 jacket, 4 hoods, a crew and 5 tee's. Damn my collection must be awful :(

LOL your only one or two items ahead of me collection wise

Slim Bapesta
05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
lol thats cute.

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 07:01 PM

Bape shoes are arguably the most popular so he has a valid point, oh and stop lying you know if your mum offered to buy you a pair of lets say marvels you wouldnt be like "FUCK NO I CAN BUY IT MYSLEF IM JUST THAT COOL!!"

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 07:04 PM

And one more thing, in retrospect it is pretty bad considering you always act like yo uknow everything and LOOVE to flame people who ask questions about BAPE who are knew to it, your a pretty sad person once people get past your overrly cocky front.

crs-1
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I really cant believe people are getting so stressed about something which is this old.

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
^ Ah, i DID but i wasnt refering to me he always loves to comment on me. He seems to love to flame any noob he sees

crs-1
05-06-2007, 07:18 PM
^ Ah, i DID but i wasnt refering to me he always loves to comment on me. He seems to love to flame any noob he sees

Sorry mate. Changed it because it was a bit overly harsh :)

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 07:19 PM
LOL its fine having the bad judgement of making my name WeezyF i get used to it :p

crs-1
05-06-2007, 07:21 PM
LOL its fine having the bad judgement of making my name WeezyF i get used to it :p

Nope I dont prejudge anyone. I certainly dont get upset by what people post on a message board unlike some people, I shouldnt really post during the day because sometimes when I am stressed at work I may overreact occasionally.

Ask the people who have met me and they will tell you what I am like.

WeezyF
05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
LOL will do

j2daedubblef
05-06-2007, 07:55 PM
This really made me laugh. You need to seriously get over this obsession with me. Do you sit there punching the wall with one hand going "crs-1, crs-1, crs-1 urgh yeah crs-1" and jerking off with the other.

yeah..that's exactly what i do! you got a vivid imagination and it sorta creeps me out that you would say something like that....

(B)ape_Child
05-06-2007, 08:02 PM
can't really say anything about shopping with my mom i mean...."mum"

but I remember the last time I went shopping with my dad

I was 14 and he bought me some shoes and he was like

"this is the last time I'm buying you some shoes"

and when i was a couple a months away from 15 he stopped buying me thing all together

he buys me little things of course like a soda if were at like a gas station but that's it besides shelther, and the three meals of the day

crs-1
05-06-2007, 08:04 PM
yeah..that's exactly what i do! you got a vivid imagination and it sorta creeps me out that you would say something like that....

what a coincedence because it creeps me out the way you are obsessed with me. If you dont like my response then dont flame me and you wont get one. You started this and you have no one to blame but yourself, I dont think you will find that I go around posting the sort of stuff you post about me in response to your posts. So you really cant start crying when you only have yourself to blame.

You seem to be majorly annoyed because I wont tell you where I get any of my hookups, try looking for yourself its pretty easy and no one tells me where to get anything I find it for myself. Even if I was gonna tell you the fact that you do nothing but slate me and post rude remarks about me, means that I wouldnt tell you anything.

I dont really care if you think I am less of a person because I dont have 100s of pairs of Bape shoes, it isnt gonna change my life is it.

If you think I am in the wrong then go on post everyone of your remarks and then post everyone of mine and let people decide who is the bitter little hater here.

Gasolinecans691
05-06-2007, 10:22 PM
lol I'm 15 and i work minimum wage to buy my clothes. and I still save half of w/e i make for college.

westkid90
05-06-2007, 10:29 PM
I was a spoiled kick back in the day. But even my mom wouldn't have bought me anything like that. Now I pay for my own and it rules. Honestly, if my mom offered to buy me anything expensive I wouldn't let her. The reason that I like expensive clothes is because I have to work my ass off to get them. It just feels like I have really earned it when I pick something nice up that cost me a couple bucks.

^cosign^ Thats exactly what i feel like! Its just great when u get that special item u worked hard for!

westkid90
05-06-2007, 10:31 PM
this is random, but it think someone should start a thread with pics of baped out parents!!!
that'd be funny! Unfortunately my parents dont like wearing pics of monkeys on their shirts!

csf xx bape
05-07-2007, 10:54 AM
^^I would consider that fortunate.

(B)ape_Child
05-07-2007, 07:30 PM
this is random, but it think someone should start a thread with pics of baped out parents!!!
that'd be funny! Unfortunately my parents dont like wearing pics of monkeys on their shirts!
my father doesn't care about his clothing

keefboz
05-07-2007, 08:14 PM
And one more thing, in retrospect it is pretty bad considering you always act like yo uknow everything and LOOVE to flame people who ask questions about BAPE who are knew to it, your a pretty sad person once people get past your overrly cocky front.

Firstly thank you for taking such an interest in myself!
Second my parents dont buy me anything, I am grown ass man, have been since i started working at 15, thats when i was basically cut off. I bought all my own clothes, shoes, but was lucky not to have to pay utilities and rent till i got kicked out.
Thirdly, I like to flame ignorant people, not noobs, I am a noob to the bape game myself, only been taking an interest since fall last year.
Finally, calling someone sad based on comments in a forum is very bold, when you grow up a little and do something good with your life, I will take more of an interest in what YOU think about me :)

P.S. Its "new" not knew, you used the word in the wrong context, get back to school and off the internet.

trevbp5
05-08-2007, 07:41 PM
eyyo i ain't gon lie, the first time i went to BWS was with my mom BUT i bought my own stas... she was just there for transportation :)