Go Back   Bapetalk2.com > Forum > Bape Talk > A Bathing Ape / BAPE / Apee / Milo / Bapy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010   #51
chrisfx
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
chrisfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Any reason you say that? You should go to the pirate store/s if you can. Is it your company?
chrisfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #52
BapeManTaiwan
Teriyaki Boys
 
BapeManTaiwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,296
BapeManTaiwan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BapeManTaiwan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wGmds View Post
i was actually talking about the permanent pirate stores like the karuizawa one. just curious if anyone has been there/ if they have leather downs and cool things like that
the one here is permanent also...
__________________
Brand new DS Fragment X Burton Sleeper Hoody size S(fits M-L) Black
BapeManTaiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #53
crs-1
BT2 Staff
 
crs-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10,112
crs-1 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT9A View Post
That was uncalled for
Agreed attacks on other members will not be tolerated no matter how many posts you have. Everyone has a right to post here without people acting like dicks for no reason at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfx View Post
Any reason you say that? You should go to the pirate store/s if you can. Is it your company?
Please ignore his posts he has been suitably dealt with. Welcome to the forum btw.
__________________
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
crs-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #54
bapefan2007
A.S.N.K.A
 
bapefan2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,950
bapefan2007 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtee View Post
You are basing that judgment on one single post?
Exactly, for all you know he could of been into bape long before you lol.
Just because he went to the pirate store doesn't mean he's one of those guys that's just bought into the brand because it's on sale.
__________________
Doing pickups in London.

References:

A5H x2, Spe x4, Bfresh, REGG78, Gabz, DR Zoidberg, Vitruz, Creepycookie ,
Coreyhester , X323sMOSTWANTEDX, SkateboardP, CRS-1 x8, Starky D, BapeUKx2, TomTsang, LOLTERROR, Slipknot, DoubleO x2, Gwebbs, Vioxx21, Badboy12910, For Christ, Demello, Twhite, Funkyfresh, London kid.
bapefan2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #55
chrisfx
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
chrisfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Was just trying to help out! Anyway I wouldnt want anyone being banned etc on my behalf! I have been into Bape since going to Japan in 2002, and the London store opening. Anyway, thanks for the welcome crs 1 !
chrisfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #56
crs-1
BT2 Staff
 
crs-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10,112
crs-1 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfx View Post
Was just trying to help out! Anyway I wouldnt want anyone being banned etc on my behalf! I have been into Bape since going to Japan in 2002, and the London store opening. Anyway, thanks for the welcome crs 1 !
No one is getting banned mate just slapped on the wrists
__________________
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
crs-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #57
chrisfx
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 7
chrisfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Ok cool. Thanks
chrisfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010   #58
mmfrancism
Baby Milo
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 28
mmfrancism is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

i just came, yo i miss these days
mmfrancism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #59
Bape_lovers
Teriyaki Boys
 
Bape_lovers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,611
Bape_lovers is on a distinguished road
Default

you francis??
__________________
HHJ NOV 06 MEMBER..
Bape_lovers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #60
solefareal90
A.S.N.K.A
 
solefareal90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,024
solefareal90 will become famous soon enough
Default

lol, every time i look at these pics i just say damn. like, this guy really created something amazing.
__________________
Original BT member.
www.theloveinus.com
solefareal90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.